Back right

wht ideas do u intend to change the world to a better society

Celebs cartoon
Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

what ideas do u wanna do to change the world to be a better place 
i believe with ur positive ideas we can change the world into a better place so i urge u all to bring ideas i wuld consider all ur ideas  because together as a team we are able to accomplish changing the world into  a better place i also believe every idea is worth it so if u hv an idea to change the world for better feel free to contribute ur thoughts and ideas. ur ideas matter smile
                                                                                              Thank you so much smile

XOXO❤

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

In my opinion, we can make the society a better place to live in by helping others in every little way you can. Helping others can make their day brighter, and seeing smiling faces just makes life more worthwhile. Who knows, by helping others , you may be able to even save a life one day!

Die with memories, not dreams!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

tht's an amazing idea and i must say i agree with u in order for this to happen u must start the journey by helpin ppl to save lives i wuld support u in any way.
i think u chose a great idea in the bible it says

Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. For Christ did not please himself, but as it is written, The reproaches of those who reproached you fell on me.
- Romans 15:2-3

XOXO❤

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"LovelyQueen17" wrote:

tht's an amazing idea and i must say i agree with u in order for this to happen u must start the journey by helpin ppl to save lives i wuld support u in any way.

i think u chose a great idea in the bible it says

Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, to build him up. For Christ did not please himself, but as it is written, The reproaches of those who reproached you fell on me.

- Romans 15:2-3
Very true!!

Die with memories, not dreams!

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Why don't we just try to say something kind to at least one person every day and do one thing to help another person? Eventually, it'll probably become a habit and we'll do it more than just once. And we can also make people
more aware of everyone and everything around us

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

i agree i think ur idea links with @Suz_p53   idea maybe u 2 can help in unison and achieve urr goal

XOXO❤

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

tbh i dont think society can get any better, we cant even have peace in this world, bec we always find a way to create tension and war.

Me: falls down
Mom: what was that noise?
Me: My shirt fell
Mom: sounded heavier than a shirt
Me: I was in it when it fell

What did Cinderella do when she arrived at the ball?
She gagged.

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

tho there are wars we can change dat look at the brighter side stop lookin in the dark shadows look at the future not the past the future is the focus hv faith dat we can change the world u must hv faith u must hv hope dor the future faith is the light dat guides u in the darkness always look at the brighter side of thinks okay!

-Thank you smile Wink

XOXO❤

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I dunno, being more considerate of people's feelings instead of not writing them off as immature and emotionally unstable idiots.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Okay nice idea cos if u write them they wont get the real meaning than when u say it

XOXO❤