Back left
Back right

wht ideas do u intend to change the world to a better society

Celebs cartoon
Posted 17 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Throughout my childhood, I told everyone that I wanted to  change the world . Many didn’t take me seriously. They’d say, “One person can’t change anything.”

Still, I knew I wanted to make a  positive difference  by helping people, animals, and the environment. 
I tried to explain that every action counted, and that we all had to make small efforts or nothing would ever change. 
We can help each other by many ways:
Send someone a kind message. Give a small gift. Make something for someone. Tell someone how much they mean to you. There are so many ways to brighten someone’s day.
Hope you like my idea!!
-Mana

Posted 17 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I love ur courage n ur never givin up mind u hv great pontential so i urge u to pursue u dream and goal every idea counts n urs is brilliant so makea good effort of dat idea and neglect wht ppl say they wuld always want to push ur ground down but ur stronger fight their negative vibes in ur way  u can change the world for better i am always here to help u thx for contributimg ur idea all ideas count. Wink

contribute to make the world a better place ur ideas can change the world if u hv courage to make it happen smile Rainbow Wink

Posted 16 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

i wuld say health problems expessially the ppl on streets it affects them so i wuld want to change the world by helpin homeless children and ggivin them gud health and educationwe are gonna be the next generation so we need to be fitt in health and education to be the next generation smile

Posted 16 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Excellent idea based on ur review ur going in for health,education and good living i like ur  idea ur lookin at the future ,the next generation i must say i strongly agree dat we r the next gen so we must hv a stable life if  u need me to help u in any way i wuld gladly do.thx for ur idea every idea counts

contribute to make the world a better place ur ideas can change the world if u hv courage to make it happen smile Rainbow Wink

Posted 15 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

plastic is a big environmental problem as many of us know. I would help the world by finding alternate uses for recycled plastics to be used in a more sustainable way. Only 9% of recycled plastics actually get recycled and made into new products. This problem can't be solved by one person. We can all do little things to helpout in this movement. It could be as simple as asking for no straw or giving up gum. Crazy to think something like gum has plastic in it. So my suggest is to think before you act.

Posted 15 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

excellent idea basically plastic is part of the biggest environmental problems basically not only one person can ensure they are recycled into sustainable materials so we hv to work as a team to ensure this act,if we do it in different parts of the world very soon it wuld be like an environmental plastic recycling organization.so i urge u to pursue ur plans for dat brilliant idea.plan and act with ur courage ik u can accomplish dat goal and i wuld help u if u need accountancy or assistance thank you for this brilliant idea smile

Posted 14 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

'TIS TRUE
CONTENTMENT

Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

1. invest in some machines which will do crappy things nobody likes to do - cleaning buildings, digging and stuff...

2. implement UBI for everyone

3. create spaces where competition in economy is allowed... as wild capitalist with few major rules.

4. and of course be friendly with people and environment.

5. also, if u want a better world we should talk same language and believe in same things, cuz when u have so many perspectives about how world should be ruled to get salvation in afterlife there will always be conflicts. or maybe we should learn to be more tolerant with other opinions and to not try to change them. LOL

6. we should be able to travel whenever we want and to not be borders. we should be citizens of the planet.

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham LOL

Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

nice ideas Thumbs Up

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I think people to stop using plastic straws everyone to help a lot of sea animals, and people should recycle and give unwanted things to homeless people. Also, people should plant a lot more trees and try to help animals that are going extinct. I think we should try to find some OTHER thing we can write on other than paper so we can save more trees and help animals in the amazon. I Also think we should reduce our carbon footprint and try to bring down global warming.