Back right

When you find out your crush likes you back what's your next step

Celebs cartoon
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

When you find out that hot boy in biology likes you back, what's your next step? Do you become best friends? If you're in lower grades like Grade 4 and 5 do you just keep on crushing? Tell us in the comments!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

In my country, you can't date until you are in the age group of people ready to marry and nobody knows anybody's crush and people are to shy to ask so this never really occurs.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Just be yourself and begin a conversation very soon you will become friends then best friend and start to date

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

first  u get to know the person better then make an impression if u like him if u hv feelings for him the best thing to do is tell him or u wont know the trruth honeesty is the key to truth so just be cool n talk to him maybe he might like u maybe...... maybe its just best to be friends smile Big Grin tbh friendship is the best trustable relationship. smile Big Grin Rainbow Flower

XOXO❤

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Probably won't do anything if I have one because I don't trust my judgement on these things anymore lol, crushed on too many dumb people in the past. So I will just wait for them to also turn out to be dumb.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default guy
    Ranking:

I was in the same boat as you keep crushing

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

My next step is to care for him,know more about him,write him letters,smile at him whenever you pass him by,make a perfect love bracelet for him,then we start dating

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Uh, you date duhhh

that sounds really boring

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Date him/her

AnPham Is Next To Ya

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

"fnflw123" wrote:

In my country, you can't date until you are in the age group of people ready to marry and nobody knows anybody's crush and people are to shy to ask so this never really occurs.

Umm.... No youre wrong someone ask mewhy

XOXO
MOANA