Back right

When is the Friendship Day?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"WOLFMATRIX" wrote:

Friendship day is today surprisingly! Yes I am Shocked too, that there is one! As a matter of fact like you @WeCanRejoice   ,I didn't Even know there was A Friendship day at all either! Although I'm really glad there is one! As I have got some Good Friends Here! Wherefore I can thank/be grateful/thankful for all they;who are good friends! And Who will be in the Future! 

OK SO IDK IF HERE IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS, BUT IDK WERE ELSE TO DO SO, IM GONNA DO IT HEREDazedo I just want to thank all those who are been/have Been Good friends to me! Therefore really Appreciate those who: actually listen To me and actually care about me,who understand(at least a bit) etc. Most of Of all though, for actually dealing with me,(AS I KNOW IM VERY DIFFCULT TO DEAL WITH-LIKE EXTREMELY SO!!!)! Although someway/somehow you literally do deal with me!  IDK HOW BUT YOU DO! Just want to say a massive thank you for all you people & Give you all a Massive hug! Here ill talk about 3 Of you! Since I don't want to make this Post too long! *Gives you all A massive hug*

Now I just Want to highlight Some Of you-very lovely people! So here goes: Firstly @Suz_p53  (Thx for actively/attentively listening and Adressing/Answering all or most of what I say,it really makes me feel listening to, Also our intellectual talks I love/enjoy a lot). 

Secondly @LovelyQueen17  ( Look as much as I love ya, and Adore you-I honestly  don't think you can solve everything  by positivity,although I appreciate what you say and really love that you care about me-since you ask about my feelings/wellbeing more of than not now smile .  

Finally @cgriffey_   ( I will always try be there for you, and Thank  you  for being there for me since the beginning-ur so welcoming and nice, even though Ppl thought you were dead-I never want u 2 die, But I'm glad that hyperactivity is over now.).  

NOTE:This ain't a comprehensive/full list! However I only chose three since Obviously didn't want to make it too long...

BTW there are more a few more Which are really good friends but who aren't fully there yet, but are still friends. 

To conclude:THEREFORE APPRECIATE  THE FRIENDS YOU HAVE AND VALUE AND TRASURE THEM, AS THEY  ARE MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD! SINCE THEY ARE EXTREMELY  RARE TO FIND!THX FOR LISTEN & BEEN TER FOR ME!RLL.LOVE U GUYS A LOT &RLL.APPRECIATE EVERYTIN U DO...But anyway HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL!GOD BLESS U ALL!ENJOY UR DAYS ALL!  smile smile 

P.S.Thank you for reading! Especially if you read it all-from start to finish! And Enjoy your DAY! GOD BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILIES!! HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO YOU ALL! Remember to value/Cherish those really good friends, as they really are more precious than gold! 

awww ur so sweet

contribute to make the world a better place ur ideas can change the world if u hv courage to make it happen smile Rainbow Wink