Back right

Who else agrees all the pretty ones in Tv shows are blonde

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Who else noticed that every girl that is favored in animated TV shows is usually blonde and has blue eyes! That's rubbish! Why does every star of the show have to be slim! Also Rubbish!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

in my opinion its not all blonde  tbh and tbf all are pretty so neither is more prettier to me they all value and hv  the characteristic of being pretty so i dont think blonde's are prettier all girls are pretty even selena Gomez is pretty but she isnt blonde and she doesnt hv blue eyes dove cameron is blonde but doesnt hv blue eyes ,kira korasin isnt blonde and doesnt hv blue eyes ryan newman isnt blonde and doesnt hv blue eyes but she's pretty so being blonde doesnt mean ur prettier and havin blue eyes doesnt mean ur prettier whtever colour of hair and eyes are pretty to me ...............

contribute to make the world a better place ur ideas can change the world if u hv courage to make it happen smile Rainbow Wink

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Rosers_Mist" wrote:

"fnflw123" wrote:

Who else noticed that every girl that is pretty in liv shows is usually blonde and has blue eyes! That's rubbish! Why does every star of the show have to be slim! Also Rubbish!

notice that selena gomez isnt blonde or doest have blue eyes.. taylor swift doesnt have blue eyes either and nor does katy perry... get ur facts right..

First, watch your tone. Second, I meant tv shows like animated. In my defense, I don't think every lead cartoon animal should be slim. I'm talking about tv shows that are animated. Get YOUR facts right.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I have edited to make it clearer.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I also wonder. Also, why are they always the dumb one??

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Yeah I agree!

We’ve got a long way to go but look just how far we’ve come!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"fnflw123" wrote:

Who else noticed that every girl that is favored in animated TV shows is usually blonde and has blue eyes! That's rubbish! Why does every star of the show have to be slim! Also Rubbish!

Idk society

that sounds really boring