Back left
Back right

What made you come to kidzworld. How did you find out about it?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Who introduced you to kidzworld? Who told you to come check out this site? How did you find out about it? Tell us in the comments? :happy

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I was feeling bored as usual so I just searched up for a kids website and I came to kidzworld! And honestly I am soooo glad I did that, because Kidzworld is simply amazing ! I always have so much fun here and the friends I made here are the best !

Die with memories, not dreams!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

No one told & how i came here is like this-

I search on ''GOOGLE ''' - quiz for kid & teens i see this platform then i register that's all .

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"fnflw123" wrote:

Who introduced you to kidzworld? Who told you to come check out this site? How did you find out about it? Tell us in the comments? :happy

No one told me, I was extremely bored and I just was scrolling for kids games and found this. Glad I did, I would have died out of boredom in quarantine if I didn't and kidzworld is the literal best.

The colours of you, shades I

The colours of you, shades I'm in love with smile

I

I'm one in a billion, and I'm proud to say I'm different

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

well I wanted 2 hav a blog or something 2 do over lockdown so I looked at some websites that I could use but none looked good. But then I found Kidzworld and really glad I did! It’s truly FABULOUS!

We’ve got a long way to go but look just how far we’ve come!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I just found it on google play at like 12am  one day and just installed it and looked it up to see if it had a website.

*Insert shower thought here*

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Parents wanted me to sign up here because I’m an antisocial little troglodyte, and was in need of friends. Quite frankly my situation hasn’t changed much in the past year - I’m still desperate to find good people to associate into my life

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I was trying to find kids websites because in the real world, i have no friends. i'm an outcast, and at 16 i should have friends. i was trying to find ways to stop being anti-social, but instead i ended up not making many friends here either because it's hard for me to make friends.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I found out about KW on my own, searching kid-friendly chat sites. For some reason to me that sounds a little cheesy, but I was feeling super lonely in quarantine and none of my friends or siblings wanted to talk with me, (I was also looking for something to use my new email on, but that's not important)
Anyway, I think I was lucky to find this, I've met a ton of amazing people, and I've gotten a few awesome friends! There's been some drama here and there, but besides that kidzworld is an awesome site.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

My sis, @Happy202  introduced me to this website after she'd been on here for a few months. Personally, I think it's a little boring which is why I don't come on often. but I have this friend @loveyou21  I like to talk to, so I still stay on this website.