Back left
Back right

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Actor? Singer? Doctor? Engineer? Tell us what you wanna be when you grow up!

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I want to be an accountant. And I am looking for another job to add to it. I want to get a scloraship a LONDON UNIVERSITY and work at a LONDON AND ARFICA company.Yes I plan everything, how to achive it , how to pay , how to get a company , and read and looked on the future of the SHS's,  colleges and country  I want to go to, during corona you get a lot of time to think about things.

Y

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"mosho" wrote:

I want to be an accountant. And I am looking for another job to add to it. I want to get a scloraship a LONDON UNIVERSITY and work at a LONDON AND ARFICA company.Yes I plan everything, how to achive it , how to pay , how to get a company , and read and looked on the future of the SHS's,  colleges and country  I want to go to, during corona you get a lot of time to think about things.

Wonderful! 

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

A cryptozoologist- the study of unidentified species.
or maybe just an artist idfk

...or i might just work in macdonalds cus imma lazy piece of trash

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Probably a violinist in band or sum.. all ik that my future is set in the musical direction

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I would really like 2 work 4 the BHWT (British Hen Welfare Trust )!
#chickens!

We’ve got a long way to go but look just how far we’ve come!

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I either want to become a doctor, lawyer, Accountant, or banker

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I don't even know yet. I've thought out it, but there's so many things to choose from that it's hard to make up my mind

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Username105" wrote:

I don't even know yet. I've thought out it, but there's so many things to choose from that it's hard to make up my mind

If u r havin trouble thinking of a future career maybe think about what like doing or what things u like/love because that’s what I did and I now know I want 2 work 4 the BHWT! Good luck and don’t worry. u will think of what u want 2 do sooner or later!

We’ve got a long way to go but look just how far we’ve come!

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I want to be either a doctor, pilot, P.I, or a baker