Back right

Do you think being Gay is good?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

In christianity, being gay is against the law of God. If you are christian and you're gay, repent and pray for god to make your path straight. Tell me your opinion!!! Punk

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm not Christian, but I have a question. What is the problem in being gay? It isn't the end of the world, is it? In my religion, these people are looked down on and I feel extremely sick of that.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

For me i will say NO, But i don't about some people opinion to me is kinda weird and disgusting. Why will some people want to do that WHY??
    But to others its fun but i can't just find the fun in it.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I don't like replying to such questions, why will someone post something like this.

♡♥️ Believe in yourself and you can achieve it♥️♡

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"hadassah33" wrote:

For me i will say NO, But i don't about some people opinion to me is kinda weird and disgusting. Why will some people want to do that WHY??

But to others its fun but i can't just find the fun in it.

True and it's sin 

♡♥️ Believe in yourself and you can achieve it♥️♡

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"trustbeyondwords" wrote:

I'm not Christian, but I have a question. What is the problem in being gay? It isn't the end of the world, is it? In my religion, these people are looked down on and I feel extremely sick of that.

In the Bible, God said it is wrong. God created Adam and Eve and Not Adam and Evan Or Eve and Ada. That is what my religion believes.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"fnflw123" wrote:

In the Bible, God said it is wrong. God created Adam and Eve and Not Adam and Evan Or Eve and Ada. That is what my religion believes.

Well, that's in the bible. And that's your religion. But, some people don't follow the same religion. Plus, you can't just one day to the next decide, "I want to like guys." I mean, unless you want to. But you're born with that mindset. It's the same for girls liking girls and people who like both their gender and the other gender.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Yeas!!1!1!1 if u think not ur a prep!1!1! Everyone in the lgbtq+ community is valid!1!1!!1

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"fnflw123" wrote:

if you're going to do an insult do it right so instead of saying its adam and Evan you need to say adam and steve. just so ya know. coming from a fellow gay boi.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

g a y 

b o i *