Back left
Back right

Are you more of an organized person or a messy person?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Do you take the time to clean up after yourself every time you make a mess? Or do you decide not to spend your time cleaning up and say "I'll do it later"?

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I am an organized person, and sometimes I am too organized.

Y

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i am both really, i tend to make a mess and not clean it up, but i know exactly how i left it and if something was moved, i can't stand super clean because i tend to lose more stuff that way than i should

You have been confused by RedHeadLogic

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"RedHeadLogic" wrote:

i am both really, i tend to make a mess and not clean it up, but i know exactly how i left it and if something was moved, i can't stand super clean because i tend to lose more stuff that way than i should

THIS IS ME no cap lol

Forget the haters, they only hatin cuz youre what they can never be

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I'm a pretty organized person............... on certain days.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Well I love having things clean and organizing but I do tend to make messes. Like my room-- ooooof its soooo bad. I only like cleaning and  organizing if i feel like it or want to or like in the mood. if someone tells meh to clean i will just sit there. likeee oooooof. i need to learn to keep things clean so i wont have to clean my room like every week -_- then again its also my sisters room loll so im a bit of both.

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

am orginazed is just that i mostly forget things easily, i forget where i always put my stuff

Posted 30 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

it's called organised mess...
it's a mess, but i know exactly where everything is xd

*casually misspelling things to avoid the censore*
~sike~

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I am a very organised person. Everything is in its place.

Posted 16 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I like to be an organised person but I keep procrastinate to become one. But I like my things to be on their place. even sometimes their place means a mess to others... ha ha ha ha ha

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha