Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Imma Leave kw don't ask me why.... It's something personal (and excuse some weird autocorrects I'm on a phone) but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who was my friend. Like @jMann500  he was the best friend ever. Or @fnflw123  or @amusedandannoyed  and even @Username105  
hanks to all of you for being awesome friends I'll never forget you guys, (hopefully) and now imma say goodbye before this gets sappy

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I'm so glad this was seven minutes ago. I'll miss you. but keep on writing stories on Wattpad Sad Bye @Happy202   I respect your desicions Sad

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm sorry we didn't get to talk much these last few weeks but I'll still be really missing you because you're a great friend!! You're always gonna have my back Big Grin

nah nah nah hey HEYYYY GOOODDBYYYEEE

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

well bye

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

@Happy202   well it has been nice knowing you my friend, and I know you said not to ask, but I can just let you leave without knowing why, so if you could at least tell me why, if you don't want to I understand, but hopefully you end up coming back, because if you do I will be here waiting to continue our weird conversations we had, them always seemed to make my day, again farewell my friend

You have been confused by RedHeadLogic

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I am gonna be sad bruh- but Byeee. . . I am nto going to forget you (I hope lmao) but still. .  .ByeEeeeEEeeEee (womanbaby Lmaoo)

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

You were pretty much my first actual friend on here, and I'll miss you, but It's your choice and I respect it 100%. Goodbye !! Frown

Ai ai ai im your little butterfly
(Made my own choreography for that song lol)

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'll miss you around here even though I'm not on much and we didn't know each other that well Frown take care of yourself though

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"RedHeadLogic" wrote:

@Happy202   well it has been nice knowing you my friend, and I know you said not to ask, but I can just let you leave without knowing why, so if you could at least tell me why, if you don't want to I understand, but hopefully you end up coming back, because if you do I will be here waiting to continue our weird conversations we had, them always seemed to make my day, again farewell my friend

I guess I could tell you why.... I'm leaving because of something going on in my family. I can't tell you what specifically because you don't really need to know that. I will miss our weird conversations, they always made me happy. And you were one of my bestest friends so I'll miss you a lot. 

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. – Josh Billings

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Happy202" wrote:

"RedHeadLogic" wrote:

I guess I could tell you why.... I'm leaving because of something going on in my family. I can't tell you what specifically because you don't really need to know that. I will miss our weird conversations, they always made me happy. And you were one of my bestest friends so I'll miss you a lot. 

i didn't ask specifically i just asked for a small answer of why, and yes our conversations were great, when i was fully awake i somewhat knew what i was talking about, but even when i wasn't they were still amazing 

You have been confused by RedHeadLogic