Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'm sorry I haven't been online much these past few days, and I'm sorry I'm too late and you're already gone. But I'm still going to post here in case you happen to read this.

Thanks for being an amazing friend, you're really kind, helpful, funny, friendly, caring, and so many other things that I can't explain with words. Remember that time when I was kind of not feeling great because I got those flashbacks? Well, you were there for me to help me through it. And remember that time when I was so happy because I got offered that contract? Well, you were there and congratulated me. You gave me a reason to stay here when I wanted to leave, and you gave me a reason to come back every passing day. You made me laugh, even if I was in a really bad mood. I loved reading your blog posts and the chapters of stories that you wrote. You offered great ideas that made a big difference. You really left a mark here, you'll be very hard to forget, you'll be in our hearts for a very long time, if not forever. You made KW so much more enjoyable and fun, and I know that so many people, especially myself, are sad to see you go. You're really special. I wish you stayed for just 17 more hours, before I came back online here and got to say Goodbye for the last time. Anyway, I don't know if you're going to ever see this, but if you do, I just want to say thank you and goodbye.

-Username105

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine and the shadows will fall behind you." -Walt Whitman