Back left
Back right

❤️Which gender can u trust❤️

Celebs cartoon
Posted 21 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I trust my besty but i am going with guys because in a fight male friends can be intimidating and physical but with girls they use everything you have them told for their manipulation and crush your spirit with their words because they know your weaknesses and then get angry if you keep feeding them that info and guilt you

ps. i might be kinda biased cus of a fight right now

Posted 21 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Girls. They understand me better than guys

Posted 21 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Girls. coz likeeee girl life is totally different so boys dont understand

Posted 21 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Actually I'll trust guys cos they always got ur back.... Most girls are too mouthy and with any little fight they go spilling all your secrets....

XOXO

Posted 18 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"moanabell" wrote:

Actually I'll trust guys cos they always got ur back.... Most girls are too mouthy and with any little fight they go spilling all your secrets....

True abt guys, girls are gossip gossip gossip everyday. Me too, I trust guys

♡♥️ Believe in yourself and you can achieve it♥️♡

Posted 12 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Well, online if I could friend a girl or a boy, I would choose girl. Men can be creepy online and I usually don't feel comfortable talking to them online.
In person, I would also choose girl, because i'm a girl myself and its easy to confine in the same gender.

A strange but trusting person

Posted 10 days ago

Posted By:

Default human
    Ranking:

i guess i can trust on girls because they understand me but the reasons  why i dont really want to trust is that every 
thing that you tell them they telling to the others 
and they become like a little rude when you meet them like really 
i have like one boy that i trust him but we dont talk much but still he is a good friend(●'◡'●)(●'◡'●) 

Posted 10 days ago

Posted By:

Default human
    Ranking:

i guess i can trust on girls because they understand me but the reasons  why i dont really want to trust is that every 
thing that you tell them they telling to the others 
and they become like a little rude when you meet them like really 
i have like one boy that i trust him but we dont talk much but still he is a good friend(●'◡'●)(●'◡'●) 

Posted 10 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

irl I trust more guys that girls but online I trust more girls than guys, non binary people are cool either way