Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i hope this new filter gets better because right now it is blocking out entire conversations and causing a lot of issues. i understand there needs to be filters but it seems like there could be an easier way.  I dont swear or say anything innapropriate and yet my convo's are getting blocked

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It's still new, so it will need some working on. 

ur mem

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

its working pretty good for just being live it will get better just trie to speak proper english like allen says and tell the admins if somthing is being filtered when you think it shouldnt be

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"Alexswaggirl" wrote:

i hope this new filter gets better because right now it is blocking out entire conversations and causing a lot of issues. i understand there needs to be filters but it seems like there could be an easier way.  I dont swear or say anything innapropriate and yet my convo's are getting blocked

The admins are working on fixing this for you, but it'd be great if you could comment the admins with the words that are getting blocked, it would really help.  smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
They are going to fix the filter very soon. So, please stop worrying about it. I agree about you about the conversations, but they are going to fix it! The main reason it is on here to block out the inappropriate words and such.

I love her.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My newsfeed is extremely slow . What wrong ?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"superstare" wrote:

My newsfeed is extremely slow . What wrong ?
mine is slow too /:

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i really don't like this new filter. it like blocks EVERYTHING. Like when i r p I have to watch everything i see even though its not even bad Mad it really ticks me off. plus my news feed is on like super slow mode

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"brunostar" wrote:

its working pretty good for just being live it will get better just trie to speak proper english like allen says and tell the admins if somthing is being filtered when you think it shouldnt be

This.

Though it is imperfect, and speaking proper English still gets hit by the filter sometimes.

It'll improve, most likely.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
###.

##### annoys me deeply.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity