Back left
Back right

Not getting any christmas presents?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

I'm 12 and I am not going to get any prezzies this year Frown because my mom said "I was around your age when I stopped getting presents from santa....so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a note saying "sorry your too old for santa"".  

Did anyone get this when they were my age???

Big Grin we'll I am grateful for everything I got over the years! This year I am going to give some more prezzies to friends <3

P.S I don't know why I am posting this....meh I just wanted to share it <3

♫ ♫ ♫ ♀ Shannon ☮ ♫ ♫ ♫

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Well that weirdI'm still getting mine and i am nearly 13!!! How weird maybe your parents can't afford it  

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i am not but maybe you should talk to your mom this doesnt mean your not loved

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Myipadisgreat" wrote:

Well that weirdI'm still getting mine and i am nearly 13!!! How weird maybe your parents can't afford it  

probably why but they can afford my other siblings...my half brother and other 2 half sisters are spoilt rotten they get like 100s!

I am grateful for what I've gotten, anyway I know my granny and grandad have gotten me an ipad 2 this year, they said they've been saving up for it all year <3 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♀ Shannon ☮ ♫ ♫ ♫

Posted By:

Thumb
To be honest, I'm not actually  not sure if I'll be getting christmas presents this year ^.^

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shannoniscool" wrote:

"Myipadisgreat" wrote:

probably why but they can afford my other siblings...my half brother and other 2 half sisters are spoilt rotten they get like 100s!

I am grateful for what I've gotten, anyway I know my granny and grandad have gotten me an ipad 2 this year, they said they've been saving up for it all year <3 

I don't no maybe they can't afford it but they thought u wud understand but the younger ones might not

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My brother is 16 and people get him gifts.But I think around 12-17 its time to stop getting gifts from santa...Your mother? Sure.But not santa.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shannoniscool" wrote:

I'm 12 and I am not going to get any prezzies this year Frown because my mom said "I was around your age when I stopped getting presents from santa....so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a note saying "sorry your too old for santa"".  

Did anyone get this when they were my age???

Big Grin we'll I am grateful for everything I got over the years! This year I am going to give some more prezzies to friends <3

P.S I don't know why I am posting this....meh I just wanted to share it <3

I really like your attitude towards this situation, it gives me faith.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm 12 and I never get presents from Santa  It's always my parents or my oldest sister buying my gifts. I never believed in Santa. Not saying he doesn't exist, but I never did.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

presents dont matter really... as long as you have family.... my parents well passed when i was 6 and my grandfather that christmas told us that santa wasent real... so i was 6 when i stoped getting them.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity