Back left
Back right
Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lmao... That moment when you see on a 10 year old's profile that their mood is "In love"...

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Amen

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

lol

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

In love can mean a lot of different things, not just in love with a person but in love can be used to describe happiness with an activity, an item, etc.
And even so, there's nothing less valid about a ten year old finding themselves crushing versus someone who's like sixteen.

sig
I Support Equal Rights

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

In love can mean a lot of different things, not just in love with a person but in love can be used to describe happiness with an activity, an item, etc.

And even so, there's nothing less valid about a ten year old finding themselves crushing versus someone who's like sixteen.

True

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"country_girl19" wrote:

Lmao... That moment when you see on a 10 year old's profile that their mood is "In love"...
Nailed it xD !

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

“ The most interesting thing about heart transplants is that one completely loses his heart & be replaced by someone else , yet still has the feelings for the same person he / she loves. This proves that love works in the mind of people and not in their hearts. Bottom line is , love is a state of mind . ” - Grey's Anatomy.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

*That moment when you're prepared to laugh at something and then realise- Oh wait..... That's me. With chipotle.* FORGIVE ME!!!!!!! *cries into burrito*

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Why?" is a good question to ask my 5th grade self...
We were learning the 50 states and capitals of the USA and when the teacher got to Kentucky, he asked if anyone knew the capital. After no one spoke up, and before any rational thinking, I replied with "fried chicken."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, 5th grade me said the capital of Kentucky was fried chicken. (fried chicken. Kentucky. Kentucky fried chicken. get it? hehe...yeah no)

The class thought it was hilarious (which was what I had hoped for I guess). After the laughter died down, the teacher, short of being amused, replied in an earnest tone,"Did you mean to say that to be funny or did you accidentally say it?" (Frankfort. fried chicken. I kinda see the resemblance) Of course I slipped out of the situation by saying it was an accident. Yep. The teacher seriously bailed me out. If I  had said I meant it to be funny the teacher may have acted more severely. Why I thought to act out like that? Pshh. Who cares now.

We wish to remain unknown,
so anonymous we are.
Although we wear no masks,
to you we are,
alluring silhouettes.

Posted about 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Silhouette" wrote:

"Why?" is a good question to ask my 5th grade self...

We were learning the 50 states and capitals of the USA and when the teacher got to Kentucky, he asked if anyone knew the capital. After no one spoke up, and before any rational thinking, I replied with "fried chicken."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, 5th grade me said the capital of Kentucky was fried chicken. (fried chicken. Kentucky. Kentucky fried chicken. get it? hehe...yeah no)

The class thought it was hilarious (which was what I had hoped for I guess). After the laughter died down, the teacher, short of being amused, replied in an earnest tone,"Did you mean to say that to be funny or did you accidentally say it?" (Frankfort. fried chicken. I kinda see the resemblance) Of course I slipped out of the situation by saying it was an accident. Yep. The teacher seriously bailed me out. If I  had said I meant it to be funny the teacher may have acted more severely. Why I thought to act out like that? Pshh. Who cares now.

this man said fried chicken  Ninja boi!

"I'm that Christian on Facebook that you wouldn't dare start an
online debate with".

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity