Back left
Back right

*this isn't anything.*

Celebs cartoon
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

this is a test to figure out what's exactly wrong with my computer and/or KW that makes words disappear from my forum posts. I'm not talking like Hashtags like:
*censored word* - System - Filter - ####
No, I'm talking things like:
Input: Jasmine walked up and down the hallways of her school. She simultaneously thought and paced. "What's going on?"
KW says: walked up and down the hallways of her school. "What's going on?"

My forms are messing up too, and I came to a point where I had to ask Jordan what was going on and she had to use my account to post it herself. 

:3
RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

dang it deleted words from that post itself aswell..

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

~random sentences~

kill the common sense because danganronpa i like drop pop candy peach is my favorite flavor i barely started rwby ahhhhh

Virgil Sanders is Thomas Sanders' fourth and long presumed to be final major Side, after defecting from the Dark Sides. He represents Thomas' anxiety, caution, vigilance and, his fight-or-flight reflex. His fellow Sides are Roman, Patton, and Logan. Virgil represents Thomas's anxiety and caution. He is also the voice of reason, much like Logan, but does not attempt to solve the problems he sees in the same ways Logan does. He represents Thomas's fear, edginess, and overall dark nature. Virgil is a "self-deprecating emo" (implied by Roman and Virgil himself), and has gone through a lot of character development since his introduction.

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

gosh darn it  *internal frustration*

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

testing a wikipedia page on dolphins:
Dolphins range in size from the 1.7 m (5.6 ft) long and 50 kg (110 lb) Maui's dolphin to the 9.5 m (31 ft) and 10 t (11 short tons) killer whale. They have streamlined bodies and two limbs that are modified into flippers. Though not quite as flexible as seals, some dolphins can travel at 55.5 km/h (34.5 mph). Dolphins use their conical shaped teeth to capture fast moving prey. They have well-developed hearing which is adapted for both air and water and is so well developed that some can survive even if they are blind. Some species are well adapted for diving to great depths. They have a layer of fat, or blubber, under the skin to keep warm in the cold water.

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Psychokinesis, or telekinesis, is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction. Psychokinesis experiments have historically been criticized for lack of proper controls and repeatability.

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

.....Reeeee.....

RESPECT THE DRIP KAREN

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Admin
    Ranking:

Testing reply and it's working correctly...

I'm Jordan, the Manager at Kidzworld. Please let me know if you ever need help or have any questions.