Cuz you have a lot of problems Wink

pls...forget I exist

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Zborne" wrote:

I TOO TOOK  CRAZY DARES

Have you ever been dared to say "I love you" to the 1st person you see?

Have you been dared to lay down in a train track and wait for the train to pass over you?

Have you been dared to  beg  for money from the 1st stranger you see?

Have you ever been dared to keep sneezing in the library while looking at the librarian?(lols)

Have you been been dared to act like some animal?

Have you been dared to jump from a ledge 11 feet high into a swimming pool(my stomache still hurts)

Have you been dared to throw a stink bomb in the school assembly(Don't tell any1!)

If you have completed some crazy dares let all of us know in the comments.

Peace.

I have done at least done these

"Have you ever been dared to keep sneezing in the library while looking at the librarian" 

Have you been been dared to act like some animal? (this one sucked bc it was in a restruant)

and nopeeee I haven't done the rest. ... . . YET

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I actually have been dared to say "I love you", but to the next boy who comes into the chat. (I didn't)
And I have been dared, (but kinda more of a challenge) to jump down from a place anyway less than 11 feet into the swimming pool. And this one, I did. 

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Zborne" wrote:

I TOO TOOK  CRAZY DARES

Have you ever been dared to say "I love you" to the 1st person you see?

Have you been dared to lay down in a train track and wait for the train to pass over you?

Have you been dared to  beg  for money from the 1st stranger you see?

Have you ever been dared to keep sneezing in the library while looking at the librarian?(lols)

Have you been been dared to act like some animal?

Have you been dared to jump from a ledge 11 feet high into a swimming pool(my stomache still hurts)

Have you been dared to throw a stink bomb in the school assembly(Don't tell any1!)

If you have completed some crazy dares let all of us know in the comments.

Peace.

Lmfaooo, I've done the first one, haven't done the second one cause I don't live near a train track xD, done the third one and was given 5 bucks (xD), haven't done the fourth one, done the animal one, No, I haven't been dared to jump from that height into a pool cause I do that kind of stuff for fun (xDD), No haven't done the last one xD

To all the people I love, I am like a suit of armour. I will protect those I love without hesitation and I will fight for them to the very end

Made it to 700 posts!

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I have been dared to say I love you to the first person, and to jump off something into a pool, but i jumped off something 23ft high

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"unicornswillrulethew" wrote:

Why would I lay under a train lol

u wouldn't ur dared to

'TIS TRUE
CONTENTMENT

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I don't think this one was SUPER crazy, but I was once dared to go into the 7th grade boys bathroom, (while everyone was MAP testing) and scream as loud as I could, I actually did do it though despite how scared I was. My friends kind of ran away before I started, but thankfully I was quick enough and got away. 

"Are you as bored as I am?"
If you read that backwards it still makes sense.

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

hats off to u
I was dared to go in the girl's bathroom and keep tha door locked i did not have tha guts
(still don't have them(guts))

'TIS TRUE
CONTENTMENT

Posted 26 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I was told one's to tell a girl I love you that suck