Back left
Back right

If you could stay one age for the rest of your life.....

Celebs cartoon
Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I'd rather stay the person I am right now, sixteen, because of how much I've grown as a person. Or Twelve, yeah twelve was fun.

You are hilarious just believe it

Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

i think it will be 25 years old.when i'm 25 maybe all my hard work would have finally pay off,i would be successful,and maybe all my dreams will come true at that stage of my life.i will be able to rely on myself and find happiness and love.i will take good care of myself and be able to help all different kind of people who needed help but i could not help b/c i was little.and all the people who i helped but i could have done more for them But when i'm 25 i can do all of that even if i know it might be a rough journey.I will repay with kindness all those that helped me and those who stood by my side. when i'm 22-24 i think i will make very bad mistakes and not be serious about life but those mistakes i will learn from them and not to fall into another and finally know that life isn't a joke. I will do many other things that i can't mention.But there is one thing more thing i would do when i'm 25 i will thank and take good care of my parents without stress for making me happy from birth and giving me hope i could achieve everything with God always by my side b/c of them i might not even be 25 and I will also thank God for creating me to enjoy all what i worked for and giving me my parents

Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

25 I guess because the brain is like fully developed and u could enjoy most of feelings. also female are most fertile when they are young... so I want stay young for ever. LOL also the body is fully developed too until 25. so around 25 but could be 22 or 20. but not before 20. LOL

but I love 10 too. LOL so I am not sure but I still want to try mature things as mature person. So I guess 20... 25. 

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham LOL

Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Probably somewhere around 30 I think. An age where I have everything together and a job I (hopefully) am happy with going to everyday,

Posted 11 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I would want to be maybe like 21 when i turn 21. You know i get to do all the things you get to do when your 21 if you knwo what i mean..LOL

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I would stay 20 I'd be an adult and still be young enough to follow my dreams

Posted 7 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Posted 4 days ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I will stay 7 because I will not have to worry about what is happening , have time to enjoy , instead of the world putting things on mine shoulders.