Back left
Back right

self esteem,how to improve it

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

A lot of times you can know a lot about a person even though you never set eyes on them before,RULE#1 is love yourself,#2you have to first love you before you can love someone else#3if you look down on yourself it is hard to even give someone a compliment#4that is without finding some fault#5 ok dont matter what others may thinkfeel good about yourself

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

you know how hard that is... o.O

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Date: 1/16/2006 4:50:24 PM
Author:
A lot of times you can know a lot about a person even though you never set eyes on them before,RULE#1 is love yourself,#2you have to first love you before you can love someone else#3if you look down on yourself it is hard to even give someone a compliment#4that is without finding some fault#5 ok dont matter what others may thinkfeel good about yourself

Yeah, I knew there was no hope for me in this thread

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Date: 1/16/2006 4:58:36 PM
Author:
Date: 1/16/2006 4:50:24 PM
Author:

Yeah, I knew there was no hope for me in this thread

same. everybody is like love yourself! love yourself! you can''t love what you can''t change.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Seriously..

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

this should die.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Date: 1/16/2006 5:01:51 PM
Author:
Erin should die.

I agree.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

why?dont you love yourself take it easy on yourself

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

it is not that hard, it seems hard but if you put your mind to it ,you can do it

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Date: 1/16/2006 5:07:45 PM
Author:
why?dont you love yourself take it easy on yourself

Why should I love myself? What''s to love? NOTHING.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity