Back left
Back right

Whats Up - THE SKY (STOP SAYING THAT!!!)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
Ok when most people talk to other people on THIS web site they say how you doing or hay or WHATS UP ok i have hered this soooooooooooo many times a relpy "THE SKY' it's not funny well i dont think it is it's kind of annoying what im to say lol? i cant caues its really NOT FUNNY!!! so what do you think when people who post that tell me why u do it caues for me it stops the flow of comments (if your the one who dose sorry i had to say it)

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Wassuuup? xD

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Got.The.Life" wrote:

Wassuuup? xD
A multilayered atmosphere comprised mostly of oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen that separates the earth from the total vastness of outer space of course smile Better?

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
wow anyway im with the one who made this

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"wwe fan12" wrote:

Ok when most people talk to other people on THIS web site they say how you doing or hay or WHATS UP ok i have hered this soooooooooooo many times a relpy "THE SKY' it's not funny well i dont think it is it's kind of annoying what im to say lol? i cant caues its really NOT FUNNY!!! so what do you think when people who post that tell me why u do it caues for me it stops the flow of comments (if your the one who dose sorry i had to say it)
Yeah 'cause it's so obvlious that the CEILING is up!! D:

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
comment

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
THE SKYY!

Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This is the reason I say 'What's on the sky?' Instead of 'What's up?'

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Entertainment
Videos
Forum Activity