×
Back left
Back right

If YouWant To e-date, Read This

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"BehindTheseHazelEyes" wrote:

E-dating is absolutely wrong, if it gets something serious. You never know whom you are talking to. It may be the perfect 15-year old or a crazy 40-year old. o.O
ok but that's your opinion why do yhu guys just have to post negative things like seriously?! I mean come on?!?!?!?


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
My boyfriend moved and he made a KW...is that bad? Dx and we're what you call "E-dating"


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"wweblogger889" wrote:

My boyfriend moved and he made a KW...is that bad? Dx and we're what you call "E-dating"
No because you know him in real life.. Thier talking about not knowing a person and going out with them


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
>know a girl >have her facebook where she has multiple personal friends irl added >have pictures of her >heard her voice I don't think the pedo thing applies all the time, you guys. It's just the media overreacting, for the most part. Except on sites like these, of course.


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"peanutbutter1115" wrote:

omfg woow i e-dated a guy on here and i didnt get banned and i dont care if you spam me now but i did and it went great best relationship of my life ok? and im not desperate my friend almost dated him as well so go post something else your just posting this because your the one that's desperate! So go share your crap with the rest of the world!!!!! so go do everyone a solid and go die in a whole!!!
Wow. O.O Im even hurt a little readign that. I can imagine how hurt the person it was directed for is. XD


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
thats sad


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
You can't trust ANYONE that your talking to. E-dating is extremely dangerous!!! Never do it!


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4644

*Like button* If you wanna date go to an e-dating site.

You're Perfect
Stronger
Go Out
Red Rose
LoVe iS rAnDoM


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"peanutbutter1115" wrote:

omfg woow i e-dated a guy on here and i didnt get banned and i dont care if you spam me now but i did and it went great best relationship of my life ok? and im not desperate my friend almost dated him as well so go post something else your just posting this because your the one that's desperate! So go share your crap with the rest of the world!!!!! so go do everyone a solid and go die in a whole!!!
Ugh Rudeness.How ignorant and like we care what you say.(sarcastically)Oh wow i'm soo offended and hurt boo hoo Frown Oh please.Why don't you keep YOUR negative comments to yourself instead of posting it on other people's boards.And who do you think you are calling people who post here about how bad e-dating is desperate?? Child please.Keep your negative comments to yourself.No one wants to hear them and telling us to go die isn't gonna make it any better.


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"peanutbutter1115" wrote:

omfg woow i e-dated a guy on here and i didnt get banned and i dont care if you spam me now but i did and it went great best relationship of my life ok? and im not desperate my friend almost dated him as well so go post something else your just posting this because your the one that's desperate! So go share your crap with the rest of the world!!!!! so go do everyone a solid and go die in a whole!!!
Ugh Rudeness and like we care what you say.(sarcastically)Oh wow i'm soo offended and hurt boo hoo Frown Oh please.Why don't you keep YOUR negative comments to yourself instead of posting it on other people's boards.And who do you think you are calling people who post here about how bad e-dating is desperate?? Child please.Keep your negative comments to yourself.No one wants to hear them and telling us to go die isn't gonna make it any better.
Agreed.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity