Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Picture won't work: She's my profile pic. She hardly talks. When she talks-which she rarely does- everyone thinks it's a miracle (exaggeration).
Her hair is a a dark black, either in two braids, or down in loose curls. She often wears cloudy red goggles, that are cracked, to hide her eyes. Her eyes are a deep grey. She sports several bruises and scars, and has rope burn around her neck from the rope she hung herself with. 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Picture won't work: She's my profile pic. She hardly talks. When she talks-which she rarely does- everyone thinks it's a miracle (exaggeration).
Her hair is a a dark black, either in two braids, or down in loose curls. She often wears cloudy red goggles, that are cracked, to hide her eyes. Her eyes are a deep grey. She sports several bruises and scars, and has rope burn around her neck from the rope she hung herself with. 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

species: 50% fairy 50% demon
creepy pasta name: Black-Cat
fairy name: Aurora Ivorina Forana
demon name: Amoria Morticia
catch phrase: Will you be my friend?
weapon: knife
powers: growing ivy with her mind and turning into a small black kitten
look: long black heir, blue cat like eyes, very pale skin tone, and varying outfits
friends: sally and lazari

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

is this rp still alive

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

is this rp still active

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Species: Ghost
(A horror game character, also a creepypasta)
Appearence: Has long black hair,always wears a white dress with blood covering on it.has bloody red eyes.blood pouring down from mouth.
Backstory:went crazy at age 14.escaped from a mental asylum.also died at 14 with all of her family members.lurks in the dark of the deepest parts of the woods,sometimesis seen in her abandoned house in the forest.
Personality: evil.kills her victims by scratching and ripping off their hearts.will kill anyone who breaks into her house or wonder in th forest alone.
Relationships: Slenderman(Father),Angeline (mother)and Granny(grandmother).