Back left
Back right

Angel Hills High- A fanasty school (Open;ATJ)

Celebs cartoon
Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"MrsPinkPiggy" wrote:

Walks through halls and stops when sees Ahava. Eyes grow wide and pulls out sword. Glances at one of males and notes that he is kind of cute, but still prepares to fight who ever injures in these halls

(We're on a bus.)
"Nice to meet you, Kalandax-"
Ahava stopped and flinched as she heard the hum of steel in the air. Her book bag was instantly in front of her face as she cowered closer into her seat, and consequently, closer to the Drow beside her. "H-hi..." She stammered out as she peeked at the elf.

I.... lost all the pictures I had here.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kalandax heard a blade behind them and almost took out an old penny pouch from his pocket, tempted  to use whatever was in it to his aid. He thought at first they were attacking him. he looked at Ahava and nodded.

"This is not a phrase, Joey Drew. This is who I really am #Heil Bendy."
For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Ahava glanced to her side as she caught movement from the corner of her eye, and pleaded nonverbally with him. She didn't know exactly what he was going to do, but she was nervous.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 7 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kalandax kept his hand on the pouch and smiled realizing he had another that wouldn't  be less... ancient but a way to scare any girl... or anyone with  a fear of spiders. He shrugged, it was pointless to use them on a small bus.

For the Illidari!

"Now I stand, the lion before the lambs... and they do not fear."-The Litch king

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Grayson inches away from Kalandax. "Um, why the pouch?" She had a sneaking suspicion that whatever was in it was not something she wanted to see. "Do I have to punch you? Or.......... Are you actually a nice person? I'm Grayson." Grayson says as she holds out her perfectly manicured hand.

Eat cake. If someone calls you fat, eat them too. *Not recommended*

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Ahava realized that she had been momentarily forgotten. However, she was an obstacle between Grayson's outstretched hand and Kalandax. She shrunk back awkwardly, desiring nothing more than to merge physical being with the faux leather seat beneath her.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kalandax looked at Grayson and took her hand then looked at her face almost nervously. A surface elf.  He looked at Ahava and sighed.

For the Illidari!

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Don't look at me like that......." Grayson said, as she stared at Kalandax. And you are?" She asked, glancing at Ahava.

Eat cake. If someone calls you fat, eat them too. *Not recommended*

Posted 6 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Ahava. My name's Ahava." She put down her bag, and looked Grayson in the eye with a stare of annoyance and slight fear. What kind of person just pulls out a sword on a school bus? It was rude.

But... I...

I'll need a minute.

Posted 5 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Sorry for not replying here guys.)

Kalandax looked at her, "Nothing. I just remember hearing that  my race has a long history with the surface elves... and my name is Kalandax in case you you were wondering."
He grinned as  he gained a little confidence at his response. He  could no longer wait to mention this to  the "priestess" he traveled with but changed his mind, remembering something else.

For the Illidari!

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity