Back left
Back right

Elemental school for beings and beasts //open//

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Welcome to the elemental school for beings and beasts! You will find your things in your dorm.
Beings vs beasts
-A beast is some sort of animal, monster, or shapeshifter that is not humanoid.
- A being is any character that looks completely humanoid. (For example, a human with wings is a beast) mortals, immortals, and nymphs all fall into this category.

Classes and dorms are classified by elements- there is no discrimination between beasts and beings.

Each character has one major element and one to three minor elements. Dorms are based or major elements, and usually friendships are too. Classes are based on minor elements.

Major element (choose 1)
Earth 
Air
Water
Fire
Ice
Celestial 

Minor elements (choose 1-3)
Love 
Light
Darkness
Peace
Chaos
Happiness 
Harmony
Hope
Pain

Each floor of the great castle that is the school is dedicated to a different major element. The walls are marble, the dorm door are mahogany with golden numbers stamped on to represent the dorm number. The floors are crystal, which varies depending on the element. Emerald with splinters of amber for earth, aquamarine for air, ruby with gold highlights for fire, sapphire for water, diamond with quarz highlights for ice, and sapphire with chips of diamond for celestial.

Classes are based off your minor elements. You will take classes on the history of your elements, how to control them, etc. 

Character form:
Name:
Being/beast (specify):
Major element:
Minor elements:
Personality:
Favorite weapon:
Appearance:
Appearance/working:
Appearance/casual:
Appearance/formal:
Powers (maximum of 3):
Disadvantages (must have at least one, two-three if immortal)
Other:

What am I supposed to put here

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Ok, I am loving your role-plays at the moment!!! They all are so cool! I'm joining!)

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hello! It's me again! Once again, I am interested in your role-play, and would like to know if I can join!

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."
-Joker

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(both of you may join!)

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Character form: 
Name: Skye
Being/beast (specify): Shapeshifter being
Major element: Celestial
Minor elements: Darkness and peace
Age (no older than 18, unless immortal): 13
Personality:  Eaisily offended, but otherwise calm and happy most of the time. 
Favorite weapon: Silver bow and arrow, but she prefers not to use it.
Appearance:  Raven-black hair, cropped neatly at the shoulder. Violet eyes, enormous wings with dark blue feathers. Wears a hunting-style tunic with black leggings and blue sneakers. In transformed state, a huge bird with purple, blue, and black feathers, and yellow eyes.
Appearance/working:  Same, with hunting boots and protective linen wraps on her shoulder and wrist
Appearance/casual: Same
Appearance/formal: Absolutely NONE (you will find out why later)
Powers (maximum of 3): Can fly and shape shift, can sometimes manipulate the heavens, but it drains a lot of her energy. She is hoping to learn how to control this at school
Disadvantages (must have at least one, two-three if immortal): Sensitive, allergic to ash.
Other: She first lived happily with her parents- a griffin and a shapeshifter, until her house was burned down by some rowdy human boys. She now lives with a rich woman named Anestia Hem, who tortures her and tries to cover up the fact she is a beast (very un-formal in her opinion) with fancy clothes, which she absolutely hates.

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Hurrah! Thanks!

-Joker

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I just have one question... what is the difference between minor and major elements? What advantages and disadvantages do they have?

-Joker

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"ReptileLover101" wrote:

I just have one question... what is the difference between minor and major elements? What advantages and disadvantages do they have?

Well, major elements are kind of like your "personality" (fire is fiery, ice is icey, ect.) minor elements are the classes you take. Each character has its own advantages and disadvantages, but you will probably find your whole form is based of your major element.

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Character form: 
Name: Shadow 
Being/beast (specify): A being who can morph into most reptiles. 
Major element: Fire (Because I'm so HOT...kidding!)
Minor elements: Darkness and hope 
Age (no older than 18, unless immortal): 15 years old
Personality: Fierce, pretty snappy to other people, has quite a temper, but if you're her friend, she'll stay loyal to the end.
Favorite weapon: A dagger with a black leather handle
Appearance: Long black hair, usually tied back in a ponytail or braid, a black tank-top with a black leather jacket, dark blue ripped jeans, black army boots, and motorcycle gloves.
Appearance/working: Same thing. 
Appearance/casual: Same thing.
Appearance/formal: Same thing.
Powers (maximum of 3): She can morph into most reptiles, she can also occasionally control fire. 
Disadvantages (must have at least one, two-three if immortal): Can't really control her fire powers, and often, when morphing back into a human from a reptile, she'll get stuck between a reptile and human mix. And it's not a pretty sight. She can also become jealous easily. 
Other: When mad or upset, her pupils will turn dilated, like a snake's.

-Joker

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"ReptileLover101" wrote:

Character form: 

Name: Lola

Being/beast (specify): A being who can morph into most reptiles. 

Major element: Fire (Because I'm so HOT...kidding!)

Minor elements: Darkness and hope 

Age (no older than 18, unless immortal): 14 years old

Personality: Fierce, pretty snappy to other people, has quite a temper, but if you're her friend, she'll stay loyal to the end.

Favorite weapon: A dagger with a black leather handle

Appearance: Long black hair, usually tied back in a ponytail or braid, a black tank-top, dark blue ripped jeans, and black army boots (Pretty much the same thing as in the Hunters of Artemis role-play, hehe.) 

Appearance/working: Same thing. 

Appearance/casual: Same thing.

Appearance/formal: Same thing.

Powers (maximum of 3): She can morph into most reptiles, she can also occasionally control fire. 

Disadvantages (must have at least one, two-three if immortal): Can't really control her fire powers, and often, when morphing back into a human from a reptile, she'll get stuck between a reptile and human mix. And it's not a pretty sight. 

Other: When mad or upset, her pupils will turn dilated, like a snake's.

Wonderful! I love your character- but technically a shapeshifter is classified as a beast, because even if they are almost always in being form, they do have a non-humanoid form. Sorry if I didn't make that clear