Back left
Back right

Elemental school for beings and beasts //open//

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Shadow writhed about blindly, cursing to herself. Not this again! The last thing she heard was the boy's words of respect before calmness began to overtake her, and it wasn't too long before she was draped over a crumpled newspaper in a tranquil state of mind, hearing and seeing nothing. 
After about an hour, the effects began to wear off and Shadow regained her sight. She shook the drowsiness out of her head, and looked for her opponent, who was nowhere insight. How long was I out? 
Shadow was now standing outside of her dorm, having escaped the trash can. The entire process took about three different morphs, but at least she was here now. 
Standing awkwardly in front of the door in an anole morph, Shadow knew she had no choice but to try to go back into her human form. 
Closing her eyes, Shadow felt herself change. Opening her eyes slowly, she realized with a burst of joy that she had successfully gone into her human form. 
Shadow looked down, and saw her blood splattered boot. She had nearly forgotten about that. Not wanting to go back to the healer's room, she brought her key, unlocked the dorm, and limped towards her duffel bag. After she grabbed one of her shirts, she took off her shoe wand tied it around her bloody foot, wincing in pain. 
She definitely have to go to the healer's room today.  
Sitting on her cot, she thought about the boy, dreading the thought of seeing him again. Shadow had missed breakfast, but hunger was the last thing on her mind. 

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."
-Joker

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Initiate the rebellion.)

Roleplay or Debate, I am there!

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Ok. *Presses button*)

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."
-Joker

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(What side is Shadow on?)

Roleplay or Debate, I am there!

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(I'm gonna do a post :P)

Skye flew past halls of scared students. Some were about to join the rebellion, but most were fighting against it. Skye felt a little sad being the first to go, but things had to be done. Maybe she couldn't manipulate things with her claws or beak, but she could do something very powerful.

She swooped down onto the ground and as she did, the world became a glowing vortex of stars. She reached out and summoned Rowan, Shadow, and Veriol. It was time to deliver the message.

(I'm sorry I'm bad at poems! :I)

Be careful what you wish for, should darkness and light collide.
No matter where you step, the tragedy will abide.
No way to avoid it, no where left to run.
Fight for what you believe in, and when it's done, it's done.

What am I supposed to put here

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

may i join as a demon?

Posted 27 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

may i join please?