Back right

☽ [CLOSED] ☽ Crystal Heights☽ Remake☽ ATJ☽

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Sure! I can start it.) 

Mia’s eyes widened “M...more on campus?” She squeaked. Leo swooped in and out an arm around both Mia and Akira’s shoulders. “No need to worry. You saw that epic team up of me and Mia. We could easily handle them. Well...except for Kira boy over here. Who sat there like a scaredy cat.” Leo winked at Akira and gave him his usual side smirk. Mia laughed and felt the building pressure go down just a bit. Still, she could feel the fear, she saw Faith and floated over, helping the girl up. “Maybe we shoul...” before Mia could finish the sentence a large alarm went off. Mia shrieked and dropped Faith covering her ears. Leo went to the ground, his over sensitive hearing rendering him useless. He covered his ears and scrunched his face, the noise killing his ears. 

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

“I was  not  a scaredy cat,” Akira said. “And besides, maybe there isn’t that many more? I mean—“
An alarm blared, and he immediately knew that his previous sentence was thrown out the window.

This is a lockdown, this is not a drill. Stay in your dormitories and lock the doors, and press furniture against the entrances and exits. Do not leave.

Faith gasped, and Brookslight put a hand on the brunette’s shoulder for support, even though her herself was panicking.

You can’t fill the hole with a billion empty souls.

` ` Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream. ` `
- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Can I join?

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

((Sorry, the roleplays already started. However I have a roleplay similar to this called ‘Where did the light go?’ that you might be able to join if you have the writing style. ^-^))

- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(can i join the fun?)

so i heard yu leik mudkipz

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

((Sorry , please see above post.))

- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Mia looked around in a panic, gripping onto whoever was closest to her. Which was Akira. She buried her head into his arm and told herself a calming exercise she could do. While Leo stood back up he groaned and rubbed his head. Finally the one to speak up was him “We should follow directions and head somewhere safe.” Leo started moving forward, still rubbing his temples. 

(Ahhh it’s so short! Sorry Tongue Out

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Akira was tempted to back away, but let Mia bury her head in his arm. She was panicking, he couldn’t push her off like a jerk.
”Well, where do you  think we should go?” Brookslight spoke up, rubbing Mia’s arm. “The school’s on lockdown— we might not be able to get inside, but we can try.
“Also, we’ll be in extreme trouble,” Faith unhelpfully chimed in.
”And that,” Brook said.

”I’ll go check the doors, stay here,” Brook continued, and carefully left to go towards the school.
She approached the French doors and pressed a hand to them, and pulled. It didn’t budge, so she pushed.
”Darn,” she whispered.

She came back over to the others, and shook her head.
”The windows might budge, but I seriously doubt it,” Brook said, disappointed. “Unfortunately, we may have to make a break for it towards the convenience store, unless anyone has any ideas?” She asked hopefully.

- Kim Taehyung