Back left
Back right

Emergence | Boku No Hero Academia RP | ATJ

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

It is about one hundred years in the future. Nothing much has changed scientifically and culturally speaking. From a home and school life perspective, everything is still the same. YouTube is still around, Windows 10 is still in common use, heck, even the smart phones are the same. A few things have changed, though. Humanity has evolved, mostly, at least. In 2020, the first quirk, a superpower, you would call it, appeared. A baby boy was found glowing brightly in his crib. Suddenly, reports around the globe surfaced of real children being almost superhuman. Every year, another percentile is added to how many people have quirks. In our current year of 2100, man still lives solely on earth, but at least 80 percent of us have quirks. 

As quirks grew more and more commonplace, heroes arose. As they arose, so did villainsvillains. As more heroes came to be, the governments of earth put regulations on the whole subject of heroes. You had to have a  license to fight. Otherwise, you are a felon. Sure, vigilantes, those  without licenses  exist. The only thing is, you don't get paid as a vigilante. The higher ranking you are as a hero, the more you are paid. Right now, our number one hero is All Might. Nobody knows what his quirk is called. Behind him is the grumpy Endeavor. He is basically a living flamethrower. Here in Japan, he is only really number 2 because of how many cases he has resolved, not because he is popular, like All Might, who is even number 1 hero in many other countries, like the USA. Heroes like All Might protect us from the many villains (many of  whom just give up at the sight of All Might) that plague our country. Worst of all, the villains are getting more .powerful,the League of Villains gaining more traction. What if the heroes we have now won't be able to fend them all off, even with the help of sidekicks?

That is where you come in. You have passed middle school, and so move to high school. Only thing is,  there are no plain high schools any more. Only hero school.Those without quirks are just cops or office workers. If only cops had any power nowadays. Anyway, you are here to enroll in All Might's alma mater: Youuei High (U A High). First, pass the entrance exam, then you'll be in. It just depends on how well you do. If you are moderately scored, but wish to be in the hero program, welcome to class 1B, but if you are great, welcome to class 1A. 1C is engineering. You can only get in there if you register specifically for them, and they have their own entrance exam. But you are here for the hero program! Try to get in, and you will be given a hero academia!

(You will be in class 1A. The Entrance Exams will be role played, though.)

Rules:
No OOC arguments
No Mary Sues
No disobeying me
You can be character from the show/manga. If someone else is that character, you cannot be the same one.

Name (Japanese Name, please):
Quirk (Can be OP. No immediate death, though.):
Description:
Age (14-15):
Clothes (Casual)
Clothes (Sleep)
Clothes (Workout)
Uniform (Gray Blazer. White button up. Blazer can be buttoned up. For guys,  gray slacks, a belt, and brown leather shoes. For girls, gray skirts and black women's shoes. Both may wear ties.):
Personality:

(If the rp catches  up with the show, I will put it on temporary hiatus.)

Roleplay or Debate, I am there!

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

wow

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Would you kindly place that in parentheses, as that is the thing one is supposed to do when not posting in the rp. If you are not willing to alter it, would you please delete it. Thank you.)

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(One doesn't need to, but it is highly recommended that you watch the show or read the manga before joining up.)

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(It has been ages since I watched this show... but  I do still love it so may I?)

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Of course! Also, if you wish to claim a character from the show, now is the time. No Todoroki, though. He is my choice character for this rp.)

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Merios" wrote:

(Of course! Also, if you wish to claim a character from the show, now is the time. No Todoroki, though. He is MINE!)

(I was considering it but I think I’m gonna make an OC, maybe two if that’s okay?)

1000th post: 28/09/18

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(May I?)

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Sure thing. To both of you.)

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Sorry, Cupcake. You aren't at the.level that I want. Also, some etiquette lessons; do not assume you will be accepted. That is what your form is to me, an incorrect assumption. You should wait for acceptance before making a form. Once again,.my sincerest apologies for not allowing you in.)