(Lol)

Hey you think you tough? don't tryfooling me
- A.D.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Name : Apollo Adams
Appearance : Apollo has dark brown eyes with fluffy brown hair and light pink lips. He has an inverted triangle shaped body with pale white skin and a seemingly permanent sad look in his eyes. He often wears oversized hoodies of any color with black ripped skinny jeans and black and white converse. 
Year at School : 4
Personality : Apollo is a very creative person and enjoys music the best. He has never outgrown a stutter and, whenever he is talking to someone he fears or hasn't met before, stuttering is guaranteed. He is a very shy boy and doesn't allow himself to have many friends in fear of being betrayed. 
Powers : Fire immunity, persuasion, and telekinesis
Mythical Species : Cambion (human and demon hybrid) 
Sexuality : Asexual
Elective Classes : Astrology, Telekinesis, Time Travel, Teleportation
Pet : N/A
Backstory : Apollo had always struggled with words, even when he was young. He could not form a full sentence until he was two, and even then he stuttered on every word. His family had always stayed together no matter what, even when his mother discovered his father had been a demon while she was a human. When he was five, Apollo touched the campfire flames while he was out camping and, while at first his parents were both alarmed, they then became shocked when he pulled his hand out with no damage. A few years later, Apollo accidentally tried to persuade his father into getting him a cookie, resulting in his father realizing he was a Camprion. After that, he trained with his father and knows how to use his abilities to the fullest.
Talents : Apart from his powers, Apollo is skilled in musical arts. He can play ukulele, piano, electric guitar, bass guitar, and he sings. He is also great with astrology since stars and planets fascinate him.
Flaws : Apollo is extremely shy and gets anxious around large groups of people. Cold temperatures also mess with his abilities, as does the sun, which is why he prefers to stay indoors instead of out.
Fears : Apollo fears betrayal from his friends, so he has major trust issues. He struggled to step outside of his house when he was a kid, and, while it's not nearly as bad, Apollo still fears almost anything to do with leaving the safety of his house.
Hobbies : Apollo, as said before, is quite skilled in music, and that's what takes up a lot of his time. He also enjoys writing songs based on how he feels, so he has multiple journals that he writes songs in, each on a different topic.
Likes : Apollo likes nature. Even though he hates going outdoors, nature seems to be like his own house, particularly forests. He loves climbing the trees and screaming after a rough day. ( I'd put music, but I've said he likes music fifteen times already, so... )
Dislikes : Apollo dislikes school and people that litter or disrupt nature. It just annoys him.
Other : N/A

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

(My form took forever)

Hey you think you tough? don't tryfooling me
- A.D.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"DuncanDonuts" wrote:

Name : Apollo Adams

Appearance : Apollo has dark brown eyes with fluffy brown hair and light pink lips. He has an inverted triangle shaped body with pale white skin and a seemingly permanent sad look in his eyes. He often wears oversized hoodies of any color with black ripped skinny jeans and black and white converse. 

Year at School : 4

Personality : Apollo is a very creative person and enjoys music the best. He has never outgrown a stutter and, whenever he is talking to someone he fears or hasn't met before, stuttering is guaranteed. He is a very shy boy and doesn't allow himself to have many friends in fear of being betrayed. 

Powers : Fire immunity, persuasion, and telekinesis

Mythical Species : Cambion (human and demon hybrid) 

Sexuality : Asexual

Elective Classes : Astrology, Telekinesis, Time Travel, Teleportation

Pet : N/A

Backstory : Apollo had always struggled with words, even when he was young. He could not form a full sentence until he was two, and even then he stuttered on every word. His family had always stayed together no matter what, even when his mother discovered his father had been a demon while she was a human. When he was five, Apollo touched the campfire flames while he was out camping and, while at first his parents were both alarmed, they then became shocked when he pulled his hand out with no damage. A few years later, Apollo accidentally tried to persuade his father into getting him a cookie, resulting in his father realizing he was a Camprion. After that, he trained with his father and knows how to use his abilities to the fullest.

Talents : Apart from his powers, Apollo is skilled in musical arts. He can play ukulele, piano, electric guitar, bass guitar, and he sings. He is also great with astrology since stars and planets fascinate him.

Flaws : Apollo is extremely shy and gets anxious around large groups of people. Cold temperatures also mess with his abilities, as does the sun, which is why he prefers to stay indoors instead of out.

Fears : Apollo fears betrayal from his friends, so he has major trust issues. He struggled to step outside of his house when he was a kid, and, while it's not nearly as bad, Apollo still fears almost anything to do with leaving the safety of his house.

Hobbies : Apollo, as said before, is quite skilled in music, and that's what takes up a lot of his time. He also enjoys writing songs based on how he feels, so he has multiple journals that he writes songs in, each on a different topic.

Likes : Apollo likes nature. Even though he hates going outdoors, nature seems to be like his own house, particularly forests. He loves climbing the trees and screaming after a rough day. ( I'd put music, but I've said he likes music fifteen times already, so... )

Dislikes : Apollo dislikes school and people that litter or disrupt nature. It just annoys him.

Other : N/A

[Accepted!]

♥ tonight you belong to me ♥

0:09──o───────── -1:53

⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻