★ Where Did All The Light Go? ★ ATJ ★ Open ★

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

` ` I’ve never seen a diamond in the flesh, ` `

` ` I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies. ` `

You can’t fill the hole with a billion empty souls.

` ` Don’t be trapped in someone else’s dream. ` `
- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Plot

(Very very very loosely based on In the Absence of Light by Ji ll i an C ar ey)

A long time ago, a Goddess named Lupina ruled the land of the gods, Flamenia. Here, were the gods of the world. Think of it, similar to Mount Olympus with the Greek Gods.

Lupina was the Queen Goddess. She was married to her wife, Avoi, who was just as old as her— basically as old as time.

Avoi, however, was jealous of Lupina’s power. Avoi was the Goddess of Power and Envy, after all. Her personality suited her speciality.
At night, as Lupina lay asleep, Avoi would construct a plan on how to bring down Flamenia, and rule Flamenia, the other gods, and the mortals, all by herself. No Lupina to worry about.

However, Lupina lay awake as she watched Avoi construct the plan, and created one of her own. She went to the God of the Earth, Velonder, and asked him to create an island in the middle of the Ocean, so secluded that even the gods themselves would not know about it.
She placed a school on this island— one made of marble, diamond, gold, all you could name. In the future, when Flamenia came tumbling down, here the world would have a chance of not being crushed under her sister’s power.

The day came, where the columns in Flamenia came tumbling down, and the world seemed to be crushed by the sky.
”Why didn’t you stop me?” Avoi asked when she learned of Lupina’s awareness.
”I know you’re too strong. How could I bare to kill my own wife, nonetheless?”

And as Flamenia collapsed, with Avoi being the only surviver, Lupina allowed her spirit to release and go into the future Gods and Goddesses, who she knew could defeat her betrayer, and restore the light.

In the crib you lie as an infant, and a wispy smoke came in through the foster home’s window, as you didn’t know who your parents were (little did you know, you’re a child of the universe. No, that doesn’t mean you’re all related lmao).
You were transported to the island, and inside the school’s nursery. Nymphs and wind spirits waiting for your arrival, and there you grew up.

Day after day, with only weekends off, you know every hallway, room, office, you could navigate through the school blindfolded whilst sleeping.
The school has taught you how to do the normal stuff— control your powers, expand them, and don’t talk back to authority (especially the latter).

Whether you dug through secret files, eavesdropped, or just have a nosy friend, you soon realize that Avoi recovered a lot quicker than expected.
Deciding to leave the island, you pack your bags and leave with a group of other students. Of course, there aren’t many ways off the island, and with that extremely high security? That itself is just a challenge.

But hey, you are a god after all, aren’t you?

You were supposed to leave when you were 21 mortal years old, to fight Avoi and her demons, who are creatures who spread darkness throughout the world. It’s caused tornadoes, hurricanes, absolutely horrible disasters. But yeah when starts causing havoc on the world outside of that island, and you know that you should do something.

You have to.

- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Rules   

• Don’t be a jerk.
• Ironically, no God Modding! They might be mythical beings, but    they’re also just teenagers .
• No OOC fighting please.
•Try to respond at a reasonable time, and rather than trying to bring it back 2 years later with an “oops forgot about this roleplay!!” (Which is dumb because I’ve done that before oops), try to at least let people know you won’t be able to respond for a good while.
• Minimum of 2 characters, maximum of 4.
• Maximum of 3 powers, please try to keep them related to what the character is the God/Goddess of.
• Since gods in mythology have usually than one speciality, your character can be up to three things.
• Maybe try to please have the personality similar to the speciality? Such as maybe a god of fire being hotheaded, or a god of medicine and healing be caring.
• Have fun my dudes!

Uniform
(Unisex)

Every student has every option in their dormitory closet, so they can choose what clothing option they’d like to wear that day. For instance, every student has both slacks AND skirts in their closets, regardless of gender, so they could choose to wear a skirt one day and slacks the next. This applies to all articles of clothing, including shoes.

Dark gray blazer
Formal white button up shirt
Black slacks or black plaid skirt
Mary Jane shoes or leather black dress loafers

Black and gold tie

———

Form

Name:
Nickname:
Species:
Sexuality:
Nationality:
God/Goddess Of:

Appearance:
Appearance • Casual:
Appearance • True Form:
Appearance • Formal:
Voice & Accent:

Personality:
Hobbies:
Skills:
Flaws:
Powers and Abilities

Other:
Extra?:

- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(May I join?)

CoMe aT mEh BRo

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(May I?)

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(( @PosionedSoul could I see an example post please? It doesn’t have to be any long paragraph, just a sentence or two on how you prefer to roleplay.

@urifour11  Of course!

I’ll reserve two spots for both of you, but let me know if you want more. Maximum amount of characters is four, btw.))

- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Name: Nadine Farosa 

Nickname:  Just Nadine 

Species: Human 

Sexuality:  Bi

Nationality: Egyptian 

God/Goddess Of: Sky/Lightning 

Appearance:  

Appearance • Casual:  

Nadine wears doesn’t like the restriction of clothing. So she’ll wear revealing things. Since she’s used to warm weather she’ll wear tight shorts with a turtleneck crop top and a rose colored cardigan. She’ll wear an absorbent amount of jewelry. Millions of bracelets and rings with gold earrings and lots of silver hair pins. 

Appearance • True Form:   

In her true form she is like a princess. Her eyes glow white and she wears a red skirt with slice up the middle on both ends, exposing her thighs. A golden belt is adorned on her hips and gold chains fall from it. She wears a yellow sleeve less chest piece and her hair is glowing. Bright yellow stripes are on her skin and electricity surrounds her.

Appearance • Formal:   

A red dress that hugs tight around the hips. There is a sliver in the middle that shows her belly button. 

Voice & Accent: A soft soprano. She speaks with elegance and pride. An Egyptian accent (think of close to French) 

Personality:   

Nadine is truly gorgeous. She has excellent skin, amazing hair, and a beautiful face. And of course, she knows this very well. Nadine is a bit arrogant and always expects things to go in her favor. When they don’t she can get a bit irritated and sour. Not too much though. This doesn’t mean Nadine is a brat. She knows full well what the world is and is very realistic. More of a realist and looks at situations for what they are. She’s very keen and observant and catches onto things very quickly. It’s hard to get something by Nadine. 

Nadine can be a very fun person to be around. She has a mischievous attitude along with a sly nature. When one looks at her often they assume she is up to something. But Nadine always means well. She has a full sense of justice and will carry it out. A very strong willed individual she will do anything that is right. Around friends, Nadine can be loud a boisterous. Sometimes flirty. 

She has a quick witted sense of humor and loves to laugh. One thing she hates though is being underestimated. Since she is so short for someone of her species she hates being underestimated. Nadine will go above and beyond to prove herself...if she deems you worthy. Nadine doesn’t waste time with irrelevance. 

Hobbies:   

Hunting

Archery

Eating (her favorite) 

Skateboarding 

Skills:   

Archery, great fighter, fast eater, good leader, 

Flaws: Needs to prove herself, arrogant, can be judgy, hot headed 

Horse back riding 

Skate boarding

The outside 

Warm weather 

Dislikes:

Being underestimated 

Wasting time 

Obnoxious people 

Powers and Abilities:   

Flight-Self explanatory 

Lightning- Nadine can control and produce lighting. The snap of a finger can cause a lightning storm, but her amount of power is based on her energy 

Wind-She can control the winds direction and power 

Other: N/A

Extra?: Recently broke up with her boyfriend. Will not talk about it. 

Embrace your truth my friend, my outfit makes me feel powerful too.
WONDER WOMAN

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(Hmm, can you elaborate on what you mean by that. Are you asking what types I enjoy? Or more my style?)

CoMe aT mEh BRo

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

((Accepted!))

((And I just mean a paragraph of how you roleplay (script style, asterisks, etc.)))

- Kim Taehyung

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

((Should I fill out the form now? Or do you want me to make the paragraph first?))

CoMe aT mEh BRo