Back left
Back right

International University for Gifted Young Adults | ATJ

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

( Aaaaaaand I'm making another roleplay. This one isn't based off anything, and I believe it may be similar to Lavenderdaz's roleplay under this category, but I've had this idea for a while and I'm not copying. )

Ah, another student! Welcome, welcome. You have been selected to participate in the International University for Gifted Young Adults! You always got A's, and never got below a 98 on a test! Except, of course, on that one physical education test, which you flunked, but we don't measure the extra subjects! You have been identified as a Gifted. I know, Harvard and about a million other universities offered you scholarships, but you are gifted in a different way. How you ask? Well... that's for the director to answer. I am simply the attending manager of IUGYA. You'll meet the director soon enough. Just follow the signs to the entrance. You'll meet a few other students along the way, too, but I'll leave the assigning up to the director. Good luck at IUGYA!

Upon following the said path, you and many other students come across a man two times your height. He introduces himself as the director.

Welcome new students! I am the director, Jasper Cunnings. As that AM said to you before, you were all selected for IUGYA, and at a younger age than you thought. We started making selections when you were nine! Take you four as an example. Your files were... eh, different, to say the least. You had already discovered your... abilities. So, to make it fair, we are making groups of four. Those in your group will be your roommates. Classmates. Friends. Lovers. Enemies, even. You are not to talk to or associate with any other students outside your group unless you have special circumstances, as some of you do. Congratulations on making it here. Now, the assigning. You four, the ones I mentioned before.  He points to you and the three students around you. You all are in a group. Dorm 9A. I will be there shortly to explain things in more depth. Hurry along, now. We haven't much time!

On that note, a force shuffles the four of you along. You get to an old elevator and enter, finding the numbers only go up to eight. The 8 illuminates and you go shooting up, causing all of you to fall to the floor. Then you stop and exit the elevator, finding a stairwell nearby. You enter and head up to the ninth floor, a dusty hallway with three doors. The two farthest away from you have no markings, while the one closest to you does. 9A. upon entering, you find colored platforms. Red, blue, green, and gray. A sign is there. Written on it is, "Stand on one." All of you move onto one of the platforms. The ground shifts beneath you, and suddenly, you're going down. A pricking sensation comes from the back of your neck. Then, darkness.

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(May I join?)

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Info/Rules:
- All the adults have an element. While other students have only one power, they have a group of powers. Key:
Red: Fire (pyrokinesis, controlling fire, all fire-related powers)
Blue: Water (all water-related powers)
Green: Earth (all earth related powers)
Grey: Mind (telekinesis, telepathy, all those kinds of powers actual code is elementals)

- Do not be overdramatic out of character. If you want your character to be overdramatic, add it to their personality. Otherwise, be realistic.
- All KW rules apply.
- Ask to join. 
- Minimum of two compound sentences each roleplay post.
- One character each.
- Code is Texas. 

Form:
Name:
Nickname:
Color:
Personality:
Bio: (optional but recommended)
Family:

Appearance:
Outfit - Casual:
Outfit - Formal:
Outfit - Sleep:
Outfit - Swim:
Outfit - Active:

Other: 
Code:

This is a line and this line is mine. You will kindly find that my feet and spine are perfectly aligned. You'll also find that on either side is a plus and a minus sign.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

( Yeah. Note that Gray is reserved for my character, though. )

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Form: 
Name: Sloane James-Jones
Nickname: JJ
Color: Grey
Personality: Sloane is an extreme extrovert. Or he would be if he weren't so quiet all the time. He isn't afraid to speak his mind and is often rude on purpose, solely because he likes to experiment with people. That's another thing about him: he loves to experiment with things. It doesn't matter if it will harm himself or others, he 'needs' to find out what happens when he's continuously rude, or how long it takes to black out from blood loss. He isn't proud of that last one. 
Bio: Sloane grew up in a rich family. His dad taught him how to build, plan, and experiment with things. His mom, however, was a terrible role model. She cheated on her husband almost every night, almost always in front of JJ. When his dad died, Sloane's mother put him in the foster system at the young age of eight where he went through multiple group homes and one family. Finally, he found Alex Jones and Damien James, the two people he knows as his fathers. It was sad to leave for college, but he promised to visit, and what else could he say?
Family: Damien James and Alex Jones (his fathers) and Arianna Martin (his biological mother)

Appearance: Sloane has waves of gray-blue hair with matching gray eyes. He's athletic and tall for his age, standing at 6 feet tall, and weighs less than he should, but it isn't his fault. He has high cheekbones and rosy cheeks with light pink lips and pale skin that seems like it has never seen the sun. 
Outfit - Casual: A Queen sweatshirt over a blue tank top and acid-washed ripped skinny jeans. He has a black mechanical watch on his left wrist and a FitBit on his right with black Adidas. He also wears silver mirrored sunglasses.
Outfit - Formal: A white dress shirt under a black jacket, slacks, and dress shoes. He has the same mechanical watch on his left wrist.
Outfit - Sleep: A tight maroon tee shirt and his navy blue boxers.
Outfit - Swim: Grey trunks with the same silver mirrored sunglasses.
Outfit - Active: A white tank top with red shorts, high black socks, and his Adidas.

Other: N/A
Code: Texas

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Spots:
Fire/Red: Roleplayer
Water/Blue: MissCupcake
Earth/Grey: Roleplayer
Mind/Grey: DuncanDonuts

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

( Well, It's been more than a week since I last posted on here, so anyone that's in this, if you want to leave, that's fine, if not, then please let me know! )

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(My character is based entirely off another character I have in an RP on another website.)
Name: Isabella Anne Millicent
Nickname: Bella 
Color: Blue
Personality: Sweet, silly, fun, but a bit childish and immature. Has no interest in fashion whatsoever, but tends to enjoy movies

Bio: N/A
Family: Three sisters (one is engaged), a mother who was away a lot when she was a kid, her aunt that mostly raised her and her siblings, a father that is very supportive of everyone, and her cousin Caroline , another aunt and two uncles, all her mother's siblings.

Appearance: 
Outfit - Casual: A black shirt with jeans, blue sneakers
Outfit - Formal: A pink short dress, purple heels
Outfit - Sleep: A plain white dress
Outfit - Swim: Black one- piece
Outfit - Active: Blue tank-top, black shorts

Other:  N/A
Code: (Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

4000 POSTS
2/26/2019

sub to Pewdiepie.
Now.
LASAGNA!
Stop T Series.
This is getting random.
So, I hope to get 5000 posts by the end of June.
-Miss LFlowera Peach UnicornMcCupcRainbowake

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"MissCupcake" wrote:

(My character is based entirely off another character I have in an RP on another website.)

Name: Isabella Anne Millicent

Nickname: Bella 

Color: Blue

Personality: Sweet, silly, fun, but a bit childish and immature. Has no interest in fashion whatsoever, but tends to enjoy movies

Bio: N/A

Family: Three sisters (one is engaged), a mother who was away a lot when she was a kid, her aunt that mostly raised her and her siblings, a father that is very supportive of everyone, and her cousin Caroline , another aunt and two uncles, all her mother's siblings.

Appearance: 

Outfit - Casual: A black shirt with jeans, blue sneakers

Outfit - Formal: A pink short dress, purple heels

Outfit - Sleep: A plain white dress

Outfit - Swim: Black one- piece

Outfit - Active: Blue tank-top, black shorts

Other:  N/A

Code: (Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

( Accepted. KW isn't applying any of my edits, so when I edited in the code it didn't apply it to the post. My apologies! Anyone else that joins won't have to look for the code either since there isn' one. Or just put the fake code. )

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

(May I join? If yes, here is my character):

Name: Angela Danielle Kimball
Nickname: Angie
Color: Green
Personality: Angela is one sporty gal! She plays soccer, basketball, softball, tennis, and volleyball, but she also does dance, skating, and swimming. Outside the sports, she is kind, helpful, creative, and with no doubt, smart!
Bio: Angela has a pretty big family. After her parents divorced, she gained a stepmom and stepdad. She has siblings, half-siblings, and step-siblings. During her free time, she like to be on social media and hang out with family and friends.
Family: Brendon Kimball (dad), Stacy Kimball (mom), Jeff Wentworth (stepdad), Chelsea Anderson (stepmom), Natalie Kimball (sister), Charlie Kimball (brother), Dominic Wentworth and Lance Anderson (stepbrothers), Kelley Wentworth and Jessica Anderson (stepsisters) , Alfred Wentworth and Jason Kimball (half-brothers), and Miranda Wentworth and Sayeh Kimball (half-sisters).

Appearance:

Casual: Sequinal multi-colored shirt with black capris, occasional purple socks, and rainbow Sketchers
Formal: Midnight blue laced dress with black tights and multi-colored high heels
Sleep: Comfy midnight blue short sleeved nightgown with comfy golden capris
Swim: Golden and silver swimsuit with a heart pattern
Active: Neon yellow bra with maroon shorts

Other: N/A
Code: Texas

All people are equal! All people are people!