Back left
Back right

Middle School Romance♥

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Middle School Is When Girls And Guys Start Dating. This Roll Play Is ABout The Pros And Cons Of Being In A Relationship. ✔=Character taken -Characters-Girls-Closed- {Me-Rachel-The Great Advice Giver} ✔Maci:The Concided Cheerleader Who Plays With Guys Hearts.Marks GirlFriend✔ ✔Lory:The Smart Girl Who Has Never Had A Boyfriend✔ ✔Vivi:The Pretty Girl Who Sees Herself As Ugly.✔ ✔Nancy: The All Around Goodie 2 Shoes Who Wont Let Go Of Her Ex-Boyfriend✔ ✔Harmony/Harp:Not The Prettyest Girl Around But An Alaroung Nice Girl✔ Characters-Guys-Open- ✔Mark:The Concided Jock Who Dates The Popular Girlsl;Macis Boyfreind✔ ✔Cooner:The Sensitive, Cute Nerd;Has A Crush On Vivi✔ ✔Brandon:The Quiet Guy;Has A Crush On Lory✔ ✔Nathan:The All Around Good Guy Has A Crush On Rachel✔ ✔Sam:The Pretty Boy But Dosnt See Himself As That✔ Want A Part? Add Me And Tell Me Ur Character(:

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Maci smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Lol(:

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Vivi

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sam

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
can we start?

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I Thk We Shud Wait Till All The Parts Are Taken

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Can i make my own,PLEASE!i really dont wanna be the goody-2 shoes)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Lol Yepp ShureBig Grin Just Tell Me 1.The Name 2.Their Personality 3.If They Are Single Or Taken

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

(Bump)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity