Back left
Back right
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You're unhealthy." Robin turned to the waitress. "Um, I'll have a hamburger and chips, thanks." She said, smiling and taking a sip from her water. "Same." Georgia and Rose said. [i couldn't be bothered to think up two more orders o-e]

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I'm unhealthy cause I drink coffee righhhhhht."Bandit said, "So Rose, you made out with Josh yet[i forgot the other boys name]?"He asked with a smirk, as he drank his coffee. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No, you're unhealthy because you take far too much cream with it." Robin rolled her eyes, taking it from him. "And, yeah, Rose, did ya?" She grinned. Rose blushed. "No."

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Whatever, foods here."Bandit said, as the waitress put an burger and fries. "This burger is so good." He said, after he took a bite out of it.  [i'm so hungry.] 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[go get food then. i just had lunch c: ] Robin nodded in agreement, already halfway through her burger, Georgia starting hers, and Rose was eating chips.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[there is none DGrin "Is everybody ready?"Bandit said, as he took the last bite of his burger. "God, I'm full."He said, leaning back in his seat. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[aww how do you live D: ] Robin threw her last chip at him. "Yeah, let's go." She said, standing up. Rose wiped her face and stood up next to her. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[i dunno.] NEXT DAY  (WE'RE AT HOME NOW, WELL BANDIT IS AT ROBINS HOUSE) "Do you ever clean up this room?"Bandit asked Robin, as he jumped onto her bed. "I mean really."He said. 

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(OKAY THEN) Robin sat down on the ground, draining her can of Diet Coke. "Nope." She said. "I know exactly where everything is, you see?" She grinned.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"So, your whole house is clean, but when you come in here. It's like a tornado hit."Bandit said, as he sat up. 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity