Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I do cross-country, hah!" Robin said, jumping over most of the benches and fallen branches in her way.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"But cross-country sucks!"Bandit said, as he did a backflip off a tree and rolled on the ground. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"You're such a show off! And you learn how to jump, at least." Robin shouted back, swearing and ducking under the low branch of a tree.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Bandit sat on a bench, that was overlooking the lake. "This is nice, just relaxing and all that."He said to Robin. "Ain't it?"He added, turning his head to look at her. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Robin sat down beside him. "Yeah, yeah, it's beautiful and poetic and all that." She said, drumming her hands on her knees and fidgeting, unable to keep still for more than a few minutes at a time. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Uh huh."Bandit said, leaning back so that his head rested on the bench. "What time is it?"He asked after a while. [PEWDIEPIE~!]

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(SQUEE~) "Eh..." Robin dug in her schoolbag for her phone. "Half five." She answered, pushing her hair back from her face.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Eh, I still got some time left to kill. We gunna sit here till then, or do something else?"Bandit said, with a grin. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[TIMESKIP]

Bandit sit in the back of Math class, looking incredibly bored. He opened his notebook to a page where he looked at the series of drawings he made. 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Robin sat in her normal corner in Math, slumped down in her seat. She looked up as the teacher asked her a question. "Heh?" She sat up straight. "Uh. Four?" She said, smiling hopefully. The teacher sighed, and went to another person with his hand up. "I totally nailed it." Robin muttered grumpily, slumping down again.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity