Back left
Back right

Life and Highschool How Fun!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Ellie started to cry "why have i not got someone like Tyler " she thought Noone knew Ellie was half pregnant but she did not know who the dad was she was working on it though

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I love you to.. But do not trust me? It seems like you dont trust me around her... Is that true??" he asked looking in her eyes

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No, its just that I don't trust her being around with you. I'm afraid that something would happen." Rosa said, looking in his eyes.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Jake Age: 16 Room: 202 Personality: A sweet caring guy who loves to just hang out Gender: male Looks: Black emo hair with bown eyes tan skin Job (if u have one) : Anime Shop What group are u in (Cheerleader Goth etc.) : Emo Backgroud(if u want to make one up) : He really doesnt like to talk about it Other: N/A  Jake entered his new dorm "Well maybe i can start all over here." he said puting his bags away

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I can take care of myself around her don't worry!" he said

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Ellie hugged Jake

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Are you sure?" Rosa asked, smirking.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(u cant hug Jake...Jake is in his dorm... plus he is new there) he smiled and said "Im sure." 

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Rosa smiled back and kissed him.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Ellie knocked on jakes door and waited for an answer

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity