Back left
Back right
Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I got into bed, I was tired. I decided I would send a letter to my family the next day.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" Jade Cottentail!" the hat shouted. Jade walked up to the hat knowing anything will be better than the orphange. When she put the hat on her head it was silent. with out any other words the hat yelled " Frost!" Jade walk over to the table. she sat down with out saying a word.

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Another girl arrived whose name I thought was Jade. As she was a Frost we were sharing a dorm. "Hello," I said to her, smiling. "I'm Lily. I'm a Snowflake, but Frost's and Snowflake's share a dorm."

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I finaihed getting unpacked and lay down in my bed, Mufasa was aniffing about the dorm. He would come over ina moment

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
There was a hoot and I heard Crystal coming through the window. I stroked her, and then she went to the Owlery.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

" Hi, I'm Jade. is this bed taken?" she ponted to the the bed asross the room from Lily

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Mufasa jumped on the bed as she pointed at it"Seems it is"I giggled going over and taking him off. I moved back to my bed next to Lilys"Carduus Terra, and boy is it weird sleeping ina bed....i miss my tree"

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
"No, it's free," I said. Crystal dropped a letter. Dear Lily, Hope you are well and you are having fun. What house are you in? Things at home are great, Love from, Mum, Dad & Bella xx I smiled and decided to write back tomorrow. (Next day? First class is pegasus riding.)

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I put my uniform on, leaving my red hair hanging loose. After breakfast I looked at my time table. "Carduus!" I called. "We've got pegasus riding!"

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Pegawhatnow?"I said, i hadn't eaten and was wondeirng if I could find a teacher that would be kind enough to get some food fro Dryads. My brother and I weren't the only one sin the school. He said they had to sneekily eat stuff out in the groudns at night. (hehe, guess what dryads eat)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity