Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Maia woke up and immediately slipped on her hood. The Shadow slipped out to blade dancing where she was given a long curved sword, she held input for a second in her hands, perfectly balanced, then began her training

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Do you mind asking to come in my dorm? and plus i have to go out so cover for me in class ok?" i get dressed then come back out from the bathroom and jump out the window and land swiftly on my feet ( i really gtg ttygl)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Im leaving too By hooded lady see ya tommorow Big Grin see you later Skye Wink

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
{I decided to give my character Archery, Ballet and Fencing.} I wore a white t-shirt, a brown jacket, black skinny jeans and white flats. My light brown hair was down, giving it a natural look.  I got my bag that had my ballet clothes: Black body suit, white ballet tights, and black ballet shoes. I would pick up my bow and arrow and my 'sword' once I got to those classes.  Sighing, I exited my dorm and closed to door, and walked down the almost empty hall.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(OMG SO SORRY WERE R WE??) sasha was in her dorm

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I entered the room when a woman came up to me, "You must be Violet, let's begin your training."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I walked down the street and snuck back into class before the teacher could notice

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Being nosey I asked skye " Where did you go?"

Posted By:

Thumb

The shadow learned awfully fast but she wasn't sure she had gotten it right yet. She looked distal fully at her blade and twirled it calmly

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted By:

Thumb

"Jomeimei" wrote:

The shadow learned awfully fast but she wasn't sure she had gotten it right yet. She looked distal fully at her blade and twirled it calmly

7600th post 4/4/15

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity