Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
" Haii im Skye pleasure to meet you" ( And maybe we were sent her because we get tested on at this school and turned into the monsters we are then they send us to a place where we have so be like super natrual guards lol)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(O.o they've already met? I thought we were restarting?okz!) Sasha smiled and looked at Skye. "Hello to you too, Skye" she said in a husky Russian accent

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I give you a hug and say " I hope we can be great friends"

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(Which is best? Super natural war or guards?) Sasha set eyes on Tyler, she smiled, and said "lovely day?" Because it was gloomy and she loved that.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(I like that guards and the war hb we go to gurad royal people who we all find out that we are royalty from different lands and we all have to prepar for a turf war?)

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(ooh! lets combine them! we are being trained to protect royalty because of the supernatural war!) Sasha started flirting with Tyler, trying her best not to be suspicious.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I slip away fom sasha and tyler as they talk and look in the classrooms and i see a group of guys and they run over and greet themselves

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sasha said "Ooh, we better get to class..."

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I continue talking to Sasha and realize that Skye left and i say " Where did skye go?" i look in our home rom and see her with a swam of guys

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sasha noticed it and said confused "Huh, I dont even know-" and she saw Skye with some guys, so she ran over to see.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity