Back left
Back right

A Boarding School for Nerds. (RP-Open)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Thanks."Sam had a secret.She was kinda fearless.She did whatever when ever.I turned around."Hi Una."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Una looked at Samantha for a moment, sizing her up. She nodded, "hello..." she muttered.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"So who is that kids Mike's crush?"I was curious.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Una shrugs. "I don't know..." she says quietly. (i gtg. later.)

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Okay."

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"So now that I'm officially your friend," Mike said smirking.  "What's up?"

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nothing.I can not wait until the science fair.I plan to do an example and report of how pollution has killed our habitat."I start ed to sketch in my notepad.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Man, Samantha has my kind of taste!) "Same.  Our math teacher is really late today!" Mike said.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Name : Louise Age : 12 Short bio : Louise achieves high grades , excellent behaviour , etc smile She is also polite too. Looks : ( Light brown hair ) , Height : 6''2 , and normally wearing school uniform. Other : Favourite subject : Science .

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Thanks!)

lolololololololol

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity