Back left
Back right
Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I'm going in to high school next year and I'm wondering how hard it is to get on a school soccer team. I'm extremely athletic and play a couple of sports, and I really want to try soccer but I've never played on a team before. What do you guys think, do I stand a chance?

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

soccers a complacated sport and it takes a long time 2 just master 1 basic skill like dribbling. ive been playing soccer all my life and its hard so if u rele want to be on the team then u should go 2 like camps and practice like krazy..... good luck!

Posted over 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Iv been playin soccer all my life too - iv been on major travleing teams and now im focusing on my highskool soccer team - becuz thats were good stuff happens - soo there are gunna be girls trying to get scholarships to colleges and trying to make it big - but have played all their lives... but if u commit yurself and practice 24/7 and focus hard... then you will be able to be a pretty decent player - that is, if thats what you want to commit yurself to. - <3 Hannah <3

Posted almost 11 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

not much complicated as puttin ur minde 2 it just dont slide tackle the person just the ball

Posted over 10 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

i have never been on a soccer team but ist right that it takes really much time to master a skill

Posted over 10 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

I am kinda new to soccer that basically means I am not a pro but I am so not sucking at it. Anyway soccer is supper fun but since you havent played it yet you should probably take into account that the girls will probably be really good. I guess you should work really hard or take camps. Be prepared to work really hard. Big Grin