Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
m a girly-girl!! haha  

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

In the middle.

I'm only 10, but I'm a big fan of "The Beatles". I'm the only fan of "The Beatles" in 4th grade, darn.

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Does liking Spider-Man and comics make you a tomboy? BC if it does, I'm middle. 

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Pink_Cool_Girl" wrote:

Does liking Spider-Man and comics make you a tomboy? BC if it does, I'm middle. 

Liking spider man and comics makes you a Marvel fan. Any girly girl can like comics. 

4000 posts~10/4/2016

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

In between. I wear nail polish, but I LOVE sports, violent video games, the like.

On the outside I'm happy
But in reality I'm so depressed
I want to kill myself

Posted over 2 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
#TomBoyForLife XD I'm a tomboy

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm more of a tomboy but I do have just a little bit of a girly side but mostly when it comes to make-up and jewelry but I don't wear a whole lot of make-up

Michael Jackson King Of Pop fan

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

WHO KNOW'S

1.One day your mom takes you to the mall and you fall in love with all the clothes

2. One day u could just be chillin on your phone or ect and not caring about anything

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
IDK!!!
I love playing shooting video games, playing in sunshine, I like to hangout often..... and I also like to wear nail polish, eye liner and I'd like to even shop with mom (or frnds)

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity