×
Back left
Back right

Favorite programming language?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 33
    Ranking:

Personally, LISP (Scheme dialect) is my favorite.
I like LISP because it puts everything into an eval loop.

Other than LISP, I really enjoy programming with C/C++.

Han shot first.


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 29
    Ranking:

Although I agree with you, I haven't learned any languages other than C Sharp or Java, so I must say those are my favorite.


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 833
    Ranking:

"dallyo" wrote:

Personally, LISP (Scheme dialect) is my favorite.

I like LISP because it puts everything into an eval loop.



Other than LISP, I really enjoy programming with C/C++.


Greedo shot first, don't delude yourself. 


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 33
    Ranking:

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:



"dallyo" wrote:


Personally, LISP (Scheme dialect) is my favorite.



I like LISP because it puts everything into an eval loop.







Other than LISP, I really enjoy programming with C/C++.


Greedo shot first, don't delude yourself. 

Please stay related to the topic at hand.

Han shot first.


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 833
    Ranking:

"dallyo" wrote:



"TearsInTheRain" wrote:








"dallyo" wrote:




Personally, LISP (Scheme dialect) is my favorite.







I like LISP because it puts everything into an eval loop.















Other than LISP, I really enjoy programming with C/C++.


Greedo shot first, don't delude yourself. 

Please stay related to the topic at hand.


I'm sorry, don't hit me. 


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 29
    Ranking:

Personally, I think that Han shot first, too Tongue Out


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 33
    Ranking:

I would just prefer if the thread didn't get derailed into a Star Wars debate.

Han shot first.


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 8938
    Ranking:

I like Tcl/Tk, Java, and Python.

sig
I Support Equal Rights


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 275
    Ranking:

if you say anything other than C++ your opinion is invalid and you should feel bad


Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 15377
    Ranking:

"Theocrat" wrote:

if you say anything other than C++ your opinion is invalid and you should feel bad
No you should be glad that you stood up for your self.