Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"DavidBecker" wrote:

GUYS! APPLE is an American Company! Android is an Operating System. *facepalm*

Lol yeah what he said  Raspberry

As i know what I'm doing, I almost always choose android. The flexibility is unmatched, i can make my own apps and not worry about having to send it to apple for verification and certification, the customization is really open compared to iOS, etc.

I'm running cyanogenmod so i have more flexibility (even more than a regular android user) so yeah I'm a hardcore droidboy

However with great power comes great hassles. The fact that android is more open makes it more prone to viruses, which are most of the time installed by the stupidity of the users themselves rather than the OS doing it for you. [I mean seriously, come on.] Publishing to the play store is relatively much easier compared to publishing to the app store on apple devices therefore there's a LOT of crapware floating around, but if you know what you're doing, android is much better.

Another factor is that just like PC vs Console wars, apple devices are made for a certain standard and apps are specifically made for them, and many people can use it without problems because an iphone doesnt get outdated as easily. Android users need to learn to keep up, otherwise its hard.

Oh, but global compatibility-wise, apple is just crap. And i don't just mean iOS, even OS X. crap.

I'm a wary penguin so i go with my beloved android <3

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Apple

Harley K

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I never had an apple phone - i am a true android user, because i think iphones are to expensive. And there are good android apps too  smile

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

I thought the question asked Apple or Oranges xD I'd say Android

Darling You'll Be Okay~Pierce the Veil

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Andriod.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

apple is bess smile

-ãńńãłîšã