Love
Angel
Cool

Posted almost 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

I like Apple, but I haven't used a new apple product in a long time, so I'm not sure what they're like now.
But Android is better I think, because you can download whatever app you want, and you can even go online and download an APK for an app, so it doesn't have to be from the store. So, I think you have more freedom with an Android device.

I'm more used to Apple though, and it's way easier to import songs to them because I've been using iTunes for a long time.

There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation.

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Apple

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"MeowHelloKitty" wrote:

Apple

apple is great! do you prefer the features or just the style compared to an android device?

There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation.

Posted over 1 year ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Apple, and yes, one reason is because my dad works at its company and I rarely had problems with my iPad. My iPhone’s battery dies very quickly but that’s because it’s an old phone.

All people are equal! All people are people!

Posted 9 months ago

Posted By:

Default human
Lock
    Ranking:

"iiClone" wrote:

Which is better? Apple or Android?

Just put your opinion.

My opinion is,

Apple because Android doesn't have most apps that Apple has and most apps on Android are viruses and keyloggers.

Use your common sense and don't install a freaking virus on your Android phone then.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Android  but Tbh I've never really used an iPhone except to take a picture for someone,so I really don't know much about them,the only thing I know is that the screens seem to break easier,because one time when I was with my friend who had an iPhone. Me and My friend both dropped our Phones at the same time and Mine was fine but her screen was shattered and her phone was brand new and it was the first time she dropped it,and I had my phone for a wile and I dropped it a couple times before and nothing happened. well that's just my experience tho it could be different for other people but that's how I feel about iPhones just saying.

*~* JAIDYNN AVRIL *~*

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Aʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ Android- and no one is convincing me otherwise.

*casually misspelling things to avoid the censore*
~sike~

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Apple

Value everything cause they all have a value