Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Apple

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Personally, I prefer Android. It has a back button and tabs button, Apple devices have neither. Also, if your parent's card expires or something on their Apple account, then you won't even be able to download ANYTHING. Android lets you skip that and download free apps. Also, for Apple devices you have to go to settings to change the brightness, Android lets you just swipe down the top bit and change the brightness. (I've only used my dad's iPad, so I don't know if it's applicable to all Apple devices.)

stonks
also:
i
get distracted

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Android is preferrable to me. It is organized.

Beauty is not on the face but on the heart

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Apple

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Personally, I prefer Android. It has a back button and tabs button, Apple devices have neither. Also, if your parent's card expires or something on their Apple account, then you won't even be able to download ANYTHING. Android lets you skip that and download free apps. Also, for Apple devices you have to go to settings to change the brightness, Android lets you just swipe down the top bit and change the brightness. (I've only used my dad's iPad, so I don't know if it's applicable to all Apple devices.) I love Android 

Posted 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Apple! Bc i had a Android and it wasn't as good as my IPhone 11 pro max! Ayy Android isn't pretty bad but it does also have good features tweaks and twerks but yeah I vote for IPhone!

Posted 22 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

apple ofc , the ios 14 update is dope asl

Posted 22 days ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

def apple

imanibella