Back left
Back right

Windows 10 is a fail, go back to windows 7!!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

If you previously ran windows 7 on your pc you might have gotten this strange malware looking pop up that told you to update to windows 10 and you had installed it more than a month from now you are stuck with it unless you get a windows 7 install CD. Windows 10 is being forced on all windows 7 pcs. Whether you choose to install it or not it will install it on your PC. If you are still running windows 7 there is still hope for your pc! Most Youtubers will tell you to install a program to block it. But do you know what I did. I disabled windows update and I uninstalled all the updates containing this AWFUL OS THAT MICROSOFT DARES TO FORCE ME TO INSTALL I'M NOT LEAVING THE FASTEST AND MOST RESPONSIVE OS EVEN IF THE NEWEST ONE WAS FREE. There is a reason why Windows 10 is free. Because Microsoft makes money off of the free exclusive programs that windows 10 comes out with and they know it's bad so they are using the download numbers to convince people that have not updated to update! DO NOT DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10. Maybe windows 8 but not windows 10.  If yoyou look at wiwindows 10 and 7 side by sidd one is obviously more stable, game friendly, eveven the privacy is respected more. WINDOWS 7 IS THE WAY TO GO!

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

Wow.. I had no idea ;o;
What I knew is that producers always set tricks .-.
At least almost always D:

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

windows 10 is horrible. it's so slow unless you have an expensive computer. I'm glad I still have windows 7 smile

There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

"Ilovecats13" wrote:

windows 10 is horrible. it's so slow unless you have an expensive computer. I'm glad I still have windows 7 smile

I have the cheapest laptop I could find and it runs Windows 10 Pro just fine. Microsoft has also put out Windows 10 S for those who need a quicker run with less features.

i don't know where i'm going, but i know where i belong.

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
    Ranking:

"Kairos" wrote:

"Ilovecats13" wrote:

I have the cheapest laptop I could find and it runs Windows 10 Pro just fine. Microsoft has also put out Windows 10 S for those who need a quicker run with less features.

ohh, I had a really old laptop and I updated to windows 10, and it wasn't as fast as before. I think it would be better with less features, because it seems like there's always too many things running on windows 10..

There will be no further explanation. There will just be reputation.