Back left
Back right

Justin Bieber.....whats ur opinion on him??

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

I don't like Justin Bieber at all! I don't know why girls go crazy for him. 

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I don't have an opinion on him as a person, but his music is kind of generic pop music.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Just another mainstream pop star who doesn't aspire to do anything new. Although he definitely gets unnecessary hate.

Posted By:

Thumb

He acts like a total turd. But he's hot so

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Just another mainstream pop star who doesn't aspire to do anything new. Although he definitely gets unnecessary hate.
i agree on this, though i love him a lot! XD

Posted By:

Thumb

I don't like him one bit like y do girls go and cut themselfs because of him like come on  Indifferent

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"PingPop" wrote:

y do girls go and cut themselfs because of him like come on  Indifferent

Very few number of fans actually took part in that. The whole predicament was a prank by /b/ sooo.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I don't really like him as a fan but he's a quite a good singer, I don't have a big problem with him.smile

Posted By:

Thumb

Justin Bieber... another artist with autotune and throwing random lyrics together. I'm sorry if you like him/her (I'm still not sure what gender Justin Bieber is... xD) I do not like Justin Bieber. On TMZ, I saw him/her taking a pee in a trash can and he is doing alot of other bad things. Like he/she was saying that a girl that died or something, I don't remember... and that she should've been a belieber or something and it's just like ' Really ' ? Justin Bieber is just one of those girly boys trying to make money by making autotune songs that just don't really make sense at all. If you like Justin Bieber then I don't mean to be mean or something but it's just my opinion.

Give me a brofist.
Brofisttt
Now you are a pirate!
You are a pirate
But just smile and wave guys, just smile and wave.
Penguins

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love Justin, he's really sweet but he can b a douch at times

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity