Back left
Back right

Any favorite Netflix shows ?

Celebs cartoon
Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

Alexa and Katie! I'm such a binge-watcher when it comes to this show. Once I stood up to nearly midnight watching soooo many episodes.

Idiots are of two kinds, those who try to be smart and those who think they are smart. -Raheel Farooq

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Sex Education I guess ha ha ha

"No one entertains the thought that maybe God does not believe in you." - Bo Burnham ha ha ha ha

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
    Ranking:

A Series of Unfortunate Events
Nowhere Boys
Project Mc^2
Alexa & Katie
The Letter for The King
Lost in Space

These are just a few, believe me when I say there's a lot more.

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I still really like Riverdale, but I haven't watched it in a long time so my new favorite is American Horror Story.

Ai ai ai im your little butterfly
(Made my own choreography for that song lol)

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Lucifer is my favorite show of all time!!! It’s a great supernatural, comedy, drama/romance, action, etc. I also really enjoyed Vampire Diaries and the Originals (Klaus always before the Salvatores, sorry if you disagree), but I’m not really able to get hooked on Legacies.. it would be great if Klaus came back, but I know the actor doesn’t want to Frown

Posted about 1 month ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Im not currently watching any but I adore so-bad-their-good show and movies. I have this weird hobby were when I go to sleep I turn on TV shows on Netflix and I pick a show and before I sleep I just point out plot holes in it. My favorite  TV show to put on is Liv and Maddie. If you like so bad its good Tv show and movies I recommend the later seasons of Liv and Maddie.

My signiture comes off really emo

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴘɪʀᴀʟꜱ
-ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴘɪʀᴀʟꜱ
-ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ