Back left
Back right
Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
    Ranking:

Recommend Anime and talk about ur favorite animes here! My favorites are, My hero Academia, Naruto,JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Fairy-tail, Bleach, Sword Art Online, Naruto Shippuden. (i have more but i forgot)

hmmm, think of a meme

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I haven't watched much anime recently but my favorite is Baccano! The light novels are also a pretty good read!

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

For awhile now I’ve gone with Hellsing Ultimate. Sadly (or luckily aha), due to rules I can’t explain why - but anyone who’s watched it will know as well. As for another one of my favorites that is more on par and friendly here is FLCL. It’s an amazingly underrated (and now unpopular) anime about get ready for it...

God knows what!

thats right, good luck explaining the plot of FLCL to anyone. Watching FLCL is like having a fever dream inside your fever dream. Watching an alien girl with just a yellow Vespa and an electronic guitar wreak chaos on a small town where “Nothing ever happens.” (Biggest lie of the century.) Is entertaining enough for me - but not only that, but the anime has the best soundtrack I’ve ever heard and a meaning behind it as well. The whole thing is a metaphor for growing up which is a hard thing for all of us, so if you look deep into it like your poetry teacher looks unnecessarily deep into poetry it can even be a comfort film for growing up. With only 6 episodes it’s a quick watch, so even if you don’t enjoy it it’s fast to get through and I doubt you won’t

so 3 things before watching FLCL for anyone:
1. Watch it with headphones
2. Be prepared to have no idea what’s going on

and 3:

Prepared to be disappointed by seasons 2 or 3. Published 18 years later was FLCL seasons 2 and 3. They are so very generic, and compared to season 1 are just complete mistakes. Though there’s one good thing that game out of both of them... Thats right, the soundtracks for each still holds a blazing torch up to the original! Honestly, I would watch them if I were you (reader) just to listen to the soundtrack. The very beginning of season 2 brings you into a destroyed world with music that could fit it no better.

Well, ill be on my way now! Here I am writing almost 400 words for an anime when I really should be writing the 300 word paragraph due for my highschool assignment. Thanks to those who read this, stay frosty or whatever (However you end your conclusion.)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Posted 4 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Nichijou and Plastic nee san. As a Junji Ito fan you would think I like the anime adaption(Ito Junji collection) but I actually dont. The anime didnt portray the horror stories and well as Ito sensei did. If you want to get into Junji Ito I recommend reading the manga before watching the anime. Lets hope the Uzumaki anime adaption is better than the other adaptions.

My signiture comes off really emo

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴘɪʀᴀʟꜱ
-ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴘɪʀᴀʟꜱ
-ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴊᴜɴᴊɪ ɪᴛᴏ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Probably Symphogear! It's got these really cool magical girls that uses all kinds of ancient weapons (gungir, dainslef, etc) and the action is super good and the music is AMAZING

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

K-On!

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

black butler

busy

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

definitely Food wars, demon slayer, black clover, parasyte, bleach, death note and i have more to watch.....

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

I don't know if I can exactly consider anything my favorite, mainly because I've only watched 3 anime series and out of them I've finished 1.
But my all time favorite is Kimetsu No Yaiba. 
I recommend this one highly, it's so goofy but it has serious points and such a good story. 
It was hard not to get invested in the characters.

Posted 3 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
    Ranking:

Black Clover is soooo goooood