Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

is noggin PBS and history channel

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I actually find The History channel INTERESTING! Your just too busy watching your disney that you don't care about actually learning something! I basically watch anime [ex: Death Note, Sailor Moon, Bleach, Inyusha] The Office, Fringe, LOST, Charmed, I sometimes watch SciFi but most of the ghost hunters cr@p isn't true...I like Mythbusters, and Discovery Channel, and...occasionally I'll watch shallow MTV fake reality shows [lmao!!!] their hilarious.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think the shopping channels are stupid! If we wanted to shop or buy something, go to a store or look online. TV is for entertainment, not for shopping!

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Dvjay food" wrote:

is noggin PBS and history channel

i'll give u credit for Noggin and PBS, but on the History Channel, u can learn something for a change!

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"xGanzxAlleinx" wrote:

I actually find The History channel INTERESTING!
Your just too busy watching your disney that you don't care about actually learning something! I basically watch anime [ex: Death Note, Sailor Moon, Bleach, Inyusha]
The Office, Fringe, LOST, Charmed, I sometimes watch SciFi but most of the ghost hunters cr@p isn't true...I like Mythbusters, and Discovery Channel, and...occasionally I'll watch shallow MTV fake reality shows [lmao!!!] their hilarious.

i was kidding about the history channel

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm sure you were.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Your just afraid that many people loves what you hate.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
PBS isn't that stupid sometimes it can be interesting but I know what you are talking about.Noggin (I am gonna say it straight out) that is THE most STUpiDEST Channel on earth and if you think differently then I would like to hear another channel! History Channel I think is fascinating so I don't know what you talking 'bout!

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no!...its just that at diffrent times of the day ...they show diffrent things....like in the morning and at night they show noggin and pbs...then in the afternoon they show history...i no this cuz ...my neace watches noggin ...shes only 1 yrs old

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Noggin is stupid to us but if you ever ask a 3 year old about how they like Noggin and PBS they would say they love it. I'm sorry not very TV channel isnt perfect for you. Sorry. Its life.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity