Back left
Back right

Post your opinion on Sea World? CLICK!

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Do you think that Sea World should be opened or closed because the abuse their animals? POST YOUR OPINIONS HERE! Rules Do not bully any body because if their opinion or don't be rude No cuss words or inapopraite talk No hate Thanks !

!>>_ EMILY'";:*
Time Will Tell My Dear

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Ello Emily  and can I ask what abuses of animals was Sea World charged with?  I hasnt heard anything about this and thanks in advance for explaining smile

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Thanks for explaining. 

I feel shocked and sad and the laws should make sure this doesnt happenFrown

[whispers: no links is allowed in posts - cos KW cant check them and thanks for understanding]

Posted By:

Thumb

Your wel come and okay 

!>>_ EMILY'";:*
Time Will Tell My Dear

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

it should be closed! the staff are jerks!
animals have feelings too!
its cruelty Angry
i think we should save the animals
defunitley

Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Many animals notice they are in captivity bcs they are alone very much time.. And they notice the limits.

Most of them don't want limits, they want freedom. It's not thr same having pets than having animals in captivity.

(Well.. But I think fishes didn't notice very much :v)

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
After watching a video on PETA (It's basically a sight about animal abuse), and watching a documentary on keeping water mammals such as dolphins and orcas in captivity, I believe it is truly wrong, and should be stopped. Animals should not be forced to stay in a concrete bowl of water and be forced to hold balls on their noses for our entertainment! They should be free in the ocean!

Reptiles and amphibians are sometimes thought of as primitive, dull and dimwitted. In fact, of course, they can be lethally fast, spectacularly beautiful and very sophisticated.
-David Attenborough

Posted about 2 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"ReptileLover101" wrote:

After watching a video on PETA (It's basically a sight about animal abuse), and watching a documentary on keeping water mammals such as dolphins and orcas in captivity, I believe it is truly wrong, and should be stopped. Animals should not be forced to stay in a concrete bowl of water and be forced to hold balls on their noses for our entertainment! They should be free in the ocean!

While I don't think PETA is a good resource (they use euthanasia for shelters at an alarming rate, their employees have been charged with animal cruelty, they are misogynistic, only an estimated 1% of the budget goes directly to helping animals, etc), it is definitely true that keeping animals in captivity is horrible and Sea World has done many wrongs. They are a prime example of why these establishments, as well as other aquariums that hide under the veil of "sanctuary", and zoos as well, need to stop. 

Somewhat related, but this year the Vancouver Aquarium finally broke down and announced it will end its cetacean program. It's a step in the right direction, and hopefully, this will be a legitimate change and they won't have any more exhibits (although they did say they will still temporarily house rescued animals at an off-site location). We need to urge more facilities to follow.

sig
I Support Equal Rights

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity